P3rks

A couple of llittle VR6 realted parts

VR6 Thermostat housing cover (part no: 357972279)

86epcn5.jpg

10mm Retainer for the ABS pips going across the bulkhead (no 17 in the picture - part no: 357611797D)

1H2611019B.png

Both unbroken and good condition please.

For the 10mm ABS pipe retainer, I would try get a new one as they age harden with and turn yellowish with the heat.

Yeah I'm after some too, mine snapped in 3 when I tried put the pipe back in after it popped out lol

I have the therm housing cover,

Scratch that, just got it out the box and it's broken, oops

Edited by chaos3oe

For the 10mm ABS pipe retainer, I would try get a new one as they age harden with and turn yellowish with the heat.

Yeah I'm after some too, mine snapped in 3 when I tried put the pipe back in after it popped out lol

They are obsolete from VW.

Available from classic parts here: http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_vwclassicParts.search_classicSearchText_357611797D_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

But at a 2-3 week wait. I can order one of these but I just wondered if anyone has one knocking around for a faster option.

I have the therm housing cover,

Scratch that, just got it out the box and it's broken, oops

No problem. I broke mine getting it off. I then repaired it with glue then I painted it.. Then melted it curing the paint with a heat gun. What a 'tard I am. :bonk:

ive got the thermo housing cover, never seen one before on all the ones ive broken was shocked to find this one fully intact, pm me your email address and an offer for it and ill send over some pics

I have both of these now. I ordered the bracket from VW Heritage and then the thermostat cover was just over a fiver at VW.

I thought it was obsolete from VW? :) if not I'll order one for myself :)

The thermostat cover is still available and in stock at the main UK depot - so next day delivery to your dealers. £6.02 +vat (RRP). Picked mine up today.

The ABS pipe bulkhead clip I ordered online from VW heritage in their VW classic parts section. It was £1.61 with £3.95 delivery and a few weeks turn around time. :bonk:

I'd have chipped in in some of those with you mate had I had known before you ordered :) no problem though, i'll order some myself :)