corradophil

Platinum (Grey) late cloth interior ALL SOLD

Dashboard shell SOLD TO MarkFoster.

temporary-9.jpg

Front door cards SOLD TO Tigerfish

temporary-16.jpg

Rear side trims (door cards if it had rear doors) SOLD TO Tigerfish.

temporary-15.jpg

Parcel shelf SOLD TO MarkFoster.

temporary-11.jpg

Rear seat base (no hump) and both back SOLD TO MarkFoster.

temporary_zpscc511ed2.jpg

temporary_zps8c5d6416.jpg

Centre console components SOLD TO MarkFoster.

temporary-12.jpg

Bootlid internal plastic trim SOLD TO MarkFoster.

temporary-13.jpg

Boot carpet, side carpets and parcel shelf supports SOLD TO clumpy1.

temporary_zpsd8f284b9.jpg

A, B & C pillar trims SOLD TO clumpy1

temporary-14.jpg

Sill trims, fuse box cover, kick panel parts and lower dash trays £20 collected £30 delivered (Note N/S lower dash tray has 6 screw holes and 1 larger hole.

temporary-17.jpg

temporary-18.jpg

All collections to be made from Southminster, Essex.

Delivery to mainland UK only.

The parts are from my 1993 Corrado 2.0 16v in which I have recently fitted black interior. The parts are as they have come out of the car and would benefit from a general clean up, but all are perfectly usable.

Due to clips being removed from most of the black parts, I have had to use them, so most trim clips are not included.

Feel free to make me an offer, I can only say yes or no :)

Payment by paypal for delivered items or cash on collection please.

All prices include all items in each photo.

Edited by corradophil

I'm open to offers. I'm getting complaints about the space these parts are taking up, so I would consider a low offer for the whole lot

Hi mate would you do the the boot carpet lot and a/b/c pillar trim's lot for £50 posted?

Hi mate would you do the the boot carpet lot and a/b/c pillar trim's lot for £50 posted?

Go on then, posted to Kilmarnock?

I will pm my PayPal details in a moment.

Thanks Phil :)

Thank's mate payment sent :D

James.

Hi James, thank-you.

Payment received. I will wrap it up tonight, and post tomorrow :)

Hi James, thank-you.

Payment received. I will wrap it up tonight, and post tomorrow :)

Excellent mate thank's :D

clumpy1, your parts were sent today via Parcel force. I have emailed you a copy of the paperwork including tracking number.

Ok I know this might sound a little daft it could just be my monitor but the center console lot is the plastic black or grey? It looks black on my monitor

Ok I know this might sound a little daft it could just be my monitor but the center console lot is the plastic black or grey? It looks black on my monitor

No worries, it's probably not helped by me using my camera phone. It is all Grey - no black trim parts at all ;)

clumpy1, your parts were sent today via Parcel force. I have emailed you a copy of the paperwork including tracking number.

Info received phil thankyou

James.

Hi phil got parcel's today very happy with the quality of everything were you getting earache about an abundance of packing material in your garage as well :lol: bloody hell mate i'm knackered after unwrapping them :rolleyes: You are a gent sir much obliged :cheers:

James.

Good, im glad they arrived safely. I didn't want them to be damaged in transit:)

I hope they are all ok for you, and thanks for the positive comments :)

Cheers, phil

To be honest phil i think everyone on the forum selling part's feel that way cos they love the corrado and want to keep as much of it useable/recyclable and in the vast majority of cases are decent good people who will help other's who feel the same about these little car's which is a nice thought as they are a very lovable car the more time goes on the more attached to it i become and no i haven't been :drinking: tho it is very tempting with the sun blazing.

clumpy1, you not wrong, I'm pretty attached to mine :)

Anyone else want to make me an offer on the remaining parts?

I could be tempted to stock up on some spare grey parts..... and I'm not so far from you so could happily collect on Friday / Saturday.

What could you offer for a £100 budget?

Mark

Bit cheeky, but if you'll do the front and rear door cards for £45 delivered I'll take them?

Cheers.

I could be tempted to stock up on some spare grey parts..... and I'm not so far from you so could happily collect on Friday / Saturday.

What could you offer for a £100 budget?

Mark

How about dashboard shell, parcel shelf, rear seat, centre console parts, bootlid internal plastic trim, Sill trims, fuse box cover, kick panel parts and lower dash trays, 2 sets of grey carpet (1 in good condition, 1 not so good), 2 front seats (95% complete), cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit for £100 cash? Can be collected on Friday evening after 6.30 or Saturday during the day.

If you particularly want the door cards and ash tray, I'll give you first dibs on these too - make me an offer :)

---------- Post added at 9:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 AM ----------

Bit cheeky, but if you'll do the front and rear door cards for £45 delivered I'll take them?

Cheers.

If MarkFoster does not collect these this weekend, I'm sure we can come to an agreement on the door cards. I'll keep you posted.

---------- Post added at 9:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:24 AM ----------

rear ash tray?............. "TOLK TA'ME!"

If MarkFoster does not take this at the weekend, you will be first on the list.

How about dashboard shell, parcel shelf, rear seat, centre console parts, bootlid internal plastic trim, Sill trims, fuse box cover, kick panel parts and lower dash trays, 2 sets of grey carpet (1 in good condition, 1 not so good), 2 front seats (95% complete), cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit for £100 cash? Can be collected on Friday evening after 6.30 or Saturday during the day.

If you particularly want the door cards and ash tray, I'll give you first dibs on these too - make me an offer :)

Sounds good to me Phil, I'm off work on Friday and plan to be drunk by 6:30 so Saturday would be better for me - any particular time suit you?

I'm happy for the other guys to take the door cards and ash tray though...

M.

Cheers Mark, very good of you :)

Phil, if you can pm PayPal details, I'll sort out payment :)

Sounds good to me Phil, I'm off work on Friday and plan to be drunk by 6:30 so Saturday would be better for me - any particular time suit you?

I'm happy for the other guys to take the door cards and ash tray though...

M.

Mark, how about 11.00am Saturday? I'll PM my address and phone number to you in a moment. Friday off??? I'm very jealous :)

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Cheers.

If you are prepared to go to £50 delivered (to Basingstoke I presume) you have a deal. I will PM my paypal details in a moment.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

rear ash tray?............. "TOLK TA'ME!"

£12 delivered to Oxford?