ray_vr6

Anyone know Swampy (Banned User)

Due to complaints on here and on other forums more recently we've banned Swampy with immediate effect.

S'Charged

Edited by Supercharged

Good one! he Pm'd me about buying a braided clutch pipe last week! glad I didnt go for it.

What's he done all of a sudden to prompt this banning? He hasn't really been on here since his selling of braided lines went belly up. Don't get me wrong, I didn't trust him, but that was just me.

Somebody was asking about him on e38 this morning, ordered braided lines and never saw them.

I bought bolts from him over a period of time. Initially fine.. then the last order i specified sizes and ended up with a collection of stocking fillers..

There is a lot of poor reports popping up. If you offer a service or goods and don't deliver then its fair enough for a ban to protect anyone in future...

Cheers for clearing that all up! It's what I like about this place, There are other big named forums which refuse to disclose this kind of stuff.

Have to give thanks to the mods on E38 for bringing the latest threads on his behaviour to our attention (must confess I never browse E38 so was unaware he'd surfaced on there, causing more problems!). Thanks guys!

Seems this guy just can't keep his affairs in order and has a problem with being honest. Just can't risk any more Corrado Forum members getting ripped off.

A thank you is needed to our mods on here! Well done guys, we appreciate you safeguarding us all from rogues

xxx

Is this the swampy from Peterborough who sells the braided brake hoses too? I dont want to mix people up as I know theres another user with a similar user name!

Is this the swampy from Peterborough who sells the braided brake hoses too? I dont want to mix people up as I know theres another user with a similar user name!

Yes he is from your neck of the wood's mate the other swompy note the spelling is from all account's a top bloke I've never met him but he has a good number of friend's on here.

Will do some digging around to find who he is. I'd imagine he got all them braided hoses from a company here called designation....they are the only company that people recommend in Peterborough. So anyone still after braided hoses it's worth giving them a call directly. I believe Perkins get their hoses from them too :-)

Just to clarify Swompy (Jake) is a good guy and not to be confused with Swampy! :)

Swompy = good chap

swampy = sells stuff you can buy cheaper locally or online. Then occasionally doesn't send said stuff.