ray_vr6

Anyone know Swampy (Banned User)

Well - no sign of refund despite reminder being sent - guess I can kiss my £24 goodbye! As I sent the funds as a "gift" paypal don't want to know. Shame as I will be very reluctant to pay for anything again via paypal gift.

Real shame when things fall out of bed like this . It's a pain as most of us on here , are good sellers and buyers . I know it won't mean much but don't be to put off next time

Rob

Hate to say it but i truly believe it is long overdue saying I tried to warn people but was ignored i pay no-one by way of gift anymore.

Well - no sign of refund despite reminder being sent - guess I can kiss my £24 goodbye! As I sent the funds as a "gift" paypal don't want to know. Shame as I will be very reluctant to pay for anything again via paypal gift.

I appreciate your position - I went through something not once but twice on the forum! Not with Swampy mind you, but to the tune of £200 the first time and £60 the second. My suggestion really is unless you know they are a reputable forum member not to part with any cash you don't mind losing. Cynical i know, but if I cant collect something worth over £30 i'd rather avoid it.

There must be people here who have his name and address? Google / facebook / twitter usually finds pretty much everyone and their phone numbers...........

---------- Post added at 4:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:17 PM ----------

ebay account

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=9657adriana&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

---------- Post added at 4:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:26 PM ----------

Busy boy, google that ebay account and you get

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=hts&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_en___GB364&q=9657adriana

I appreciate your position - I went through something not once but twice on the forum! Not with Swampy mind you, but to the tune of £200 the first time and £60 the second. My suggestion really is unless you know they are a reputable forum member not to part with any cash you don't mind losing. Cynical i know, but if I cant collect something worth over £30 i'd rather avoid it.

Fair point ;)

Lol, so that's his own eBay account is it??

From ClubGTI...

swampy

24th November 2012, 15:52

Don't forget if fitting mk4 rears you need rear hoses with banjo ends

Have a look at 9657adriana on eBay very good item at a good price

Can't refund any one unless I shift some bits!!

You don't have £30? What if you then need to refund the bits you shift?

the guy I used to deal with has left, quality has gone down

Doesn't sound like it can get much worse.

Mods, what you waiting for ?? More proof ?? This guy deserve a huge ban !!!!!

His attitude is horrible and he feels like product he sells is the best in the world but it isn't !!!!

Just tried to fit hoses I got from him, 2 of 4 hoses are leaking on connections !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One front and one rear (under beam connection)

Waste of time and money.

Ban this person, PLEASE !!!!!!!

Sound's exactly like the issue's i had with my line's not good mate. Whereas the part's i have purchased from your good self both from on ebay and on here have been as described and very good quality sorry you have been stung as well mate ;)

Got stung buy this guy aswell...I paid for some stainless sump bolts and have not received anything for 2 weeks now. Have PM'd him to check on status a few times and have not heard anything.

What a complete tool.

Edited by KIPVW

I must have been one of a few people that actually received their stainless bolts, ordered the manifold and throttle body bolts and they arrived within a week. BUT by the looks of things hes gone down the pan. Give people their items or give them their money back, its all about trust on this forum and hes lost everyones now

He seems to have gone awfully quiet now. Taken the money and ran I reckon.

Doubt he needs a ban, I'm sure he won't be on this forum much any more.

Lol... without a doubt it's the same guy...

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364466

The reason he's not been banned yet is he promised me via PM that he would sort people out but we're still waiting for this to happen.

I've contacted the mods on Saxexperience to see why he was banned

Theres a post on edition 38 selling bolts but says he "bought them off ebay and doesnt need them anymore" but coinsidance i dont know his name is swampy(numbers)

He should be banned for simply hanging about on a Saxo forum!

:lol:

Just to update...I have received my bolts today from swampy.

Ah that's one positive thing at least!! Thanks for the update...

So who is still awaiting parts or refunds for bits??

The ones I know or are

Somersetdub

Ray_VR6

Emu

The following people also posted into his profile to chase stuff - have these been resolved??

http://the-corrado.net/member.php?17581-swampy

Tigerfish

StueyB

Petmcr

Anyone else???

Edited by Supercharged

I received my order for stainless bolts. They did take a while to come but wasn't too bothered as I wasn't in a rush for them! He said he'd send me an oil filter housing bolt aswell but never received it. Again wasn't too bothered as he said he'd send it free of charge!

I'm just glad I've actually received some bits and not lost out like some of you guys! Hope you all get it sorted tho :(

Ben