joebloggsVR69

Wheeler Dealers - Trading Up

Anyone else watch it?

Got a bit sick of Mike constantly talking about the price in dollars!!

They're obviously gonna air this in the US, but still, it's a UK show damn it :)

You're right about that dollars bit. See the seller agreeing straight away about the dollar price!

Is an interesting watch though.

Totally agree! Still recorded on series link though just like every episode of WD, even though I watch it every Tuesday night anyway!

i watch it , havent seen the episodes where he says dollars though, what gets me is the buyers , they seem like actors allways asking the right qustions

Its like wheeler dealers without ed china and i liked him the most! Was annoying when he kept saying his profit in dollars instead of sterling when he was in the UK though.................. I'll watch it like i do wheeler dealers, but that man does get on my tits lol

Tried it but the lack of Ed China and the constant pricing in dollars just annoyed me so I'm not sure if I'll bother again.

Tried it but the lack of Ed China and the constant pricing in dollars just annoyed me so I'm not sure if I'll bother again.

This

I can only assume its been sponsered by the good ole US of A hence the continuous dollar quotes.

Best bit was this weeks when he used the word 'stoked', he looked really uncomfortable saying it

we need to play 'spot the mistakes' in this program.

This weeks mistake:

he changes the MANUAL fuel pump thats bolted to the engine then gets in a says, 'right lets prime the system'

he then pumps the throttle and turns on the ignition saying 'get that ignition on, let that fuel pump do its work' leaves the ignition on for a couple of seconds says 'fingers crossed' then starts the car.

Not really how a manual pump primes.

He did make an apologetic post on Facebook about having to price everything in dollars as Discovery (who are funding the show) want to show it in the states as well and America is essentially the primary market. He said it was out of his hands - simple.