LanceL

Storm Badges NEW!

I did a quick google search and the Club GTI forum back in 2004 was saying good things about Trimsport and Lance - I assume its the same company and person. If so that's a good track record.

I did a quick google search and the Club GTI forum back in 2004 was saying good things about Trimsport and Lance - I assume its the same company and person. If so that's a good track record.

It is the same Co and person

Hi guys I'm welling up here with your kind words!! All joking aside I'm the one selling them on eBay ( my wife's account) but will let anyone on here have them for £20 posted as with all trimsport products if your not happy with the quality a full refund will be given :-)

link is down G60MAT, are these still available?

if so count me in for one

In the process of sorting the company and getting ready to relaunch, badges should be available in June.

Can confirm stock for the Supercharged Badges of the following:

Storm Original Red

Storm Original Silver

Storm Half Size Red

There will be available in June from our online store via the facebook or web page.

The Trimsport Storm badges are very good quality. I bought 2 of them some years ago when they were first produced to keep as spares.

I'll take 1 rear Storm badge in red, send me a PM please. Are you also doing mini replica versions for the centre console or front grill ?

I'll take 1 rear Storm badge in red, send me a PM please. Are you also doing mini replica versions for the centre console or front grill ?

They will be available in June from our online store via the facebook or web page.