Jamie

Bit of a strange pic request...

A bit weird but a few weeks back I'm sure I saw a picture on here of a Corrado parked next to a Punto (I think) outside an MOT station, anyone know the picture I'm talking about and got a link to it?

Cheers :)

A bit weird but a few weeks back I'm sure I saw a picture on here of a Corrado parked next to a Punto (I think) outside an MOT station, anyone know the picture I'm talking about and got a link to it?

Cheers :)

It was mine lol. Here you go.

ugagyjuq.jpg

Thanks.

Pete

Haha nice one cheers Pete. Was having a discussion with someone yesterday who was convinced my Corrado was bigger than his MK IV Golf. I mentioned that picture to reinforce my argument but then couldn't find it :D

Corrados are tiny, its only next to other cars you really notice. More a case of new cars are massive i guess

Yeah, its really small, felt strange driving it sunday, my first proper drive in a Corrado, loved every second!

What always gets me is how low they look compared to other cars, even when they're only lowered a little bit! Quite often can't see the roof in any car park because other cars are so tall in comparison :)

When I bought mine, it had been been probably six months since seeing another Corrado in the flesh, and I couldn't believe how small it looked! I never remembered how small they really were, but your reminded when looking at pics like this. They feel quite big when driving as well, with a long bonnet and quite a large boot really!

Corrado's aren't small, it's just every other car is big.

Just like me, I'm 5.7" and I'm not short, it's just everybody else is tall :lol:

Took this the other day. Then noticed the size thing when looking at the audi

20130305_130008.jpg

Think its a bit of an illusion as the ground isn't level

Corrado's aren't small, it's just every other car is big.

Just like me, I'm 5.7" and I'm not short, it's just everybody else is tall :lol:

Hahaha look out for the deep end Shorty. A towering 5' 8" ere :D

You're right though cars have got bigger. I was saying as well that the MKI Golf is smaller than the MKIV Polo