Lukem

New here, should I take on a Corrado? Pic

Hi all new to the forum but not to the world of VW! I live on the isle of Lewis at the moment but I should be moving to Essex in September. I am originally from Cornwall/Devon. My dad has had a Vr6 for a few years but it has been sat on the drive in Devon doing nothing for the last two years. I have the chance to take the Corrado once I move to Essex, so I thought I would join up and get learning!

DSCF4376.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you also join CCGB, a tenner well spent...

I wish my Dad had such good taste in cars!!..get cracking fella, keep it standard looks and just fettle it mechanically. If you want noise then get a BMC CDA Induction Kit

You need to have Corrado VR6 in your life at some point. Do it.

Free Corrado VR6.:thumbleft:

Get the lottery on.

---------- Post added at 7:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:51 PM ----------

Free Corrado VR6.:thumbleft:

Get the lottery on.

Cheers for all the reply's guys! I need to find out any issues she has first, like I said its been sat for almost 2 years as far as I'm aware the body is good, no proper rust and the paint is good. Is there anything I should look out for mechanically seeing as its been sat? I plan on overhauling the suspension and sorting out any issues before I start any mods (would only be wheels, lowering and stereo).

Just to clear it up the car wont be free, I'm owed money and this would be a form of paying me back. Once I find out all the issues and get some better pictures I will make a "how much is it worth" thread!

Thank's for the warm welcome :wave::wave: