red arrow

Sold,sold,sold

Would you do 60 with airbox exchange?

Sorry just a straight sale now as I have got an air box now - Thanks for the offer

Pm me if you want the BMC

I would if I had spare funds mate.

This guys is worth buying from guys. he's a top bloke and is as honest as the day is long.

And a free Bump :)

I would if I had spare funds mate.

This guys is worth buying from guys. he's a top bloke and is as honest as the day is long.

And a free Bump :)

Thanks Johnny - thought it we be snapped up by now

100 seems high considering its scratched in a few places. maybe more interest would come if you lowered the price..... (hint) (hint)

100 seems high considering its scratched in a few places. maybe more interest would come if you lowered the price..... (hint) (hint)

PM Sent

£80 If you want it - boxed ready to ship

Sorry just to confirm that it will fit a Corrado vr6, and comes with everything you need to fit it? if so ill take it £80 posted mate.

Yes everything included drop me PM

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Sorry just to confirm that it will fit a Corrado vr6, and comes with everything you need to fit it? if so ill take it £80 posted mate.

PM Sent

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Yes fits VR6

PM Sent

---------- Post added at 7:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:46 PM ----------

Now sold, thanks for all the interest