ridlymaca

Headlight Protectors, Car Cover, Revell Model

Hello

A couple of random bits I no longer need I don't really want the hassle of posting so would rather they were collected, based in Leicester and willing to meet locally. All contact in thread please:

Revell model G60, all parts included as new some slight marks on the box £50:

2a0f9e4b-476f-4026-8c04-ab6959f9007b.jpg

Model2.jpg

Clear headlight covers, these are brand new I bought them about 18 months ago and never fitted them £40 Sold Clumpy1:

Headlights.jpg

Halfords medium car cover, don't currently have a photo used a bit over winter so a small bit of dirt picked but v good condition, currently on offer for £55 new so £35. I can take picture if required

I have a feeling the car will be up for sale soon!

Cheers

Scott

Edited by ridlymaca

Hello

A couple of random bits I no longer need I don't really want the hassle of posting so would rather they were collected, based in Leicester and willing to meet locally. All contact in thread please:

Revell model G60, all parts included as new some slight marks on the box £50:

2a0f9e4b-476f-4026-8c04-ab6959f9007b.jpg

Model2.jpg

Clear headlight covers, these are brand new I bought them about 18 months ago and never fitted them £40:

Headlights.jpg

Halfords medium car cover, don't currently have a photo used a bit over winter so a small bit of dirt picked but v good condition, currently on offer for £55 new so £35. I can take picture if required

I have a feeling the car will be up for sale soon!

Cheers

Scott

I'll take the headlight cover's mate.Let me know payment detail's Thank's Sorry just noticed in my haste to reply you are offering pickup only if you are willing to post would appreciate it cheer's.

Edited by clumpy1

If the headlight covers are for the later headlight then I'll take them and can meet for collection, I'm at M1 J25.

What's the difference between later headlight and earlier? cheer's

The lenses are slightly different,later lenses will fit the earlier headlights !

The protectors will fit your headlights

What's the difference between later headlight and earlier? cheer's

I'm not entirely sure but if the covers are from LM plastics then I've had them in the past and should fit.

Sorry Clumpy pick up only at the moment, Daves16v yes they are the LM Plastic ones they were one size fits all so it shouldn't be a problem so sold to you. I work near J21 M1 most of the time are you planning to come south any time soon? PM me and we can arrange

Cheers

Scott

Thank's chap's just to add if ridlymaca doesn't want to post someone has offered to pick them up on my behalf which is very kind and decent of them to offer to do for me so either way ridlymaca i will have them thank you.

I assume you are going to honour my first dib's on these matey.

Edited by clumpy1

This puts me in a bit of an awkward postion, i understand you had first dibs but only if I was willing to post and i have now offered them to daves16v, whats the done thing in such a situation? I dont really mind who has them i am just trying to clear out some stuff at the mo!

Thanks

Scott

This puts me in a bit of an awkward postion, i understand you had first dibs but only if I was willing to post and i have now offered them to daves16v, whats the done thing in such a situation? I dont really mind who has them i am just trying to clear out some stuff at the mo!

Thanks

Scott

I think you're going to have to make a decision.