Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

White Tippex Special Edition

Jeez :shock: That really is "The Best Corrado in the world... EVER!"

Particularly like the tipex highlighting on the steering wheel VW badge.... and the fecked front grille!

Should this go in the same stable as the "Skoda" Corrado???

If I buy this "roll on" upgrade, can I stick 7 assorted Max Power stickers to the paint, or will I need to take the Blue Tac holding the side skirts on? Also, can I then use Prit-Stick to add pink neons to the underside of the car? If so how would that add to the performance, I heard they give you an extra 500lb/ft torque, is this true?

I'd basically be trying to beat Tippex-Man, tough I know, but you've gotta have goals !!

the other scary thing about it too is............it had a leather recaro interior!!!!!!!!......just wasted on such a tw@t

what a waste...

yeah well can't wait till i see it in person LOL i want to laugh in his face LOL (probally get punched up ) LOL

I dont know if this has been mentioned in this post alrerady but the car does turn up to my ACE Cafe event once in a while

It is actually blue now and the spray job was done by himself, so ill leave it down to your imagination to waht the finish product looks like :mrgreen:

If I buy this "roll on" upgrade, can I stick 7 assorted Max Power stickers to the paint, or will I need to take the Blue Tac holding the side skirts on? Also, can I then use Prit-Stick to add pink neons to the underside of the car? If so how would that add to the performance, I heard they give you an extra 500lb/ft torque, is this true?

I'd basically be trying to beat Tippex-Man, tough I know, but you've gotta have goals !!

Steady on mate, I think you're getting a bit carried away!. You have to take it easy initially because people get very jealous of folk that own cars enhanced with cutting-edge stationery products.

I'd suggest you start off with the simple tippex detailing and after you've become accustomed to the invetible admiration from the public, you can then move onto bigger and better things, such as substituting all welds and bolts with blu-tak, stapling the panels together, and ultimately making new spoilers from Xerox paper......

K

i know this car, havnt seen it for a while though. the guy always used to rev it as he drove past me for some reason???

i used to follow up by showing him the back of my car :p :D

Stel he lives up near finchely warner brothers as i see the car there all the time

and he told me he could whop me and i just said im not into that kind of thing lol ;) racing that is guys

lol...

Don't fancy his chances.. I think it would have struggled against your mental old 2.1 16v - god knows what your new car / engine is gonna be like! :)

Lol yea alex i told you about this guy, i saw his car a few months ago and its painted in blue done by himself:lol: , i was soo ashamed to be near it. It is a VR6 tho apparently this car was written off and he has mixed and matched parts to get it on the road. He has BMW sideskirts, they were to long and he cut the end, it looked stupid. :lol: you can see the holes in them in those pictures. The inside of the doors were still white and so was the engine bay, what a mess. He said he runs close to 280hp outa stock VR :lol:

:lol: you lot make me laugh, that is the best post yet i think, hope the poor bloke looks on here 2 see us all taking the piss out of heap of joy! he will be so proud! keep it up boys n girls!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's a testament to tippex users everywhere! I think he must have sniffed s much tippex as he used!

Does anyone remember a blue Corrado for sale a few months ago with a terrible jap style front bumper? think his car is in the same category!

I have some pictures. I'll post them up when I get home (if I remember!)

John