Dox

79K miles storm (one family owner)

I almost had a heart attack. I read it was a green Storm for sale in Burgess Hill (where my parents live) and thought for a moment they'd taken mine out of store and stuck it on e-bay for a laugh before I get home from Oz in a few weeks.

I wonder how much he paid for it, its a shame that true enthusiasts never seem to be there at the right time :roll:

Looks a bit of a ****ter to me which is a shame.

I guess it must be down to the owners, but mines has 8 and done 201,000miles and looks better.

Paint and wheels look neglected, leather looks like a gorilla has driven it. Can only think that "one family owned" was a travelling circus.

Doesnt look that bad, he does state it needs some TLC. Starting price is lowish as well, better than some in the same state that are asking twice as much.

Agree with coullstar entirely.

Come on - it has not been well looked after, but the guy is honest with the revealing photos.

"Madam - you've been using this car, haven't you? and you don't have OCD due to it, like so many?"

I am very cynical of things tbh

You have been raised in cynical times - and you are located in Essex. (wink)

I'd say if you got it for £2.5k and then had a £1k budget to deal with all issues (assuming nothing major) then for £3.5k you'd have a cracking original car. Look at this way how many Corrados have never been owned by enthusiasts in their lifetime and are still running. The guy's VW Campervan business has been going for a number of years in B-Hill so IMHO he's given an honest assessment.

I remember that car it came up on eBay last year November , went for £2,3k. If I would not have my own storm I would go for that one without thinking.