C-UNIT

Custom intercooler for VW Corrado

Hi All,

I have a Front mount intercooler for sale which was custom made By Radtec, Radtec are very well known in the intercooler industry and they made this unit personally for corrado spec, it fits in front of the slam panel or under where you feel you want it positioned.

The size of the core length is 50cm Long

Height if 18cm

Thickness is 7 cm

Can flow up to 350bhp

Some signs of use and marks however fully working order and no leaks!

Paid £350 few years ago as it was a custom item

I will add pictures asap which will confirm its by radtec showing the radtec seal stamp. Selling as i have gone big turbo and need bigger cooler.

£100 can deliver or pick up free / Paypal or cash on collection. Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74164[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74165[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74166[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74167[/ATTACH]

Did you previously have it fitted to your motor? How much cutting was involved in getting it fitted?

Hi, yes was fitted for a while with no issue or cutting required. hope the picture works but as you can see it fits in front of the radiator and i bolted it from the top of the slam panel the rad you can see is a large sprinter one i still had room for the 90 angle samcos to fit. you would have room to fit under the slam as well although the down support bracket would need a little hacking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74179[/ATTACH]

im gonna call dibs on this:-) i'll need it posted to west sussex though:-)