Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

Where is Inters??

Have heard so much about this event, but where on earth is it?? I want to come provided it isn't smack in the middle of my finals...

Cheers mate. The timing is a bit of a bummer, my dissertation is in on monday!!! Will have to go next year in the C!!

its tommorow and sunday, bentwaters park in ipswich. you should go, its a great show!

Close, it's Bentwater's airbase in Woodbridge. When you get on the A14 near Suffolk, just follow the VWs!

K

Close, it's Bentwater's airbase in Woodbridge. When you get on the A14 near Suffolk, just follow the VWs!

cheers mate :oops:

According to the RAC route planner, you can just jump off the M1 near Northhampton and follow the A14 all the way across country into Bentwaters? Is that right?!

According to the RAC route planner, you can just jump off the M1 near Northhampton and follow the A14 all the way across country into Bentwaters? Is that right?!

Yep. Stay on the A14 until you get a turn off that says Ipswich/Lowestoft (McDonalds will be on your left 1/2 mile before the exit), follow that road along across 3 roundabouts, then another roundabouit with traffic lights. Straight over that, down the dual-carriageway hill, left at the roundabout at the bottom. Up the hill, over the roundabout, through the 40 mph dual-carriage, right at the roundabout to Melton/Woodbridge. Down the hill, straight over the lights, follow the road round and over rail crossing, straight over roundabout, up the hill, take the left fork in the road, follow this road for 1 mile. Bentwaters entrance on your left :lol:

You don't happen to work for Ordanance Survey or something do you? Direction master!! :)

The benefits of a photographic memory and to'ing and fro'ing from Stealth for 5 years!

Vince will be at inters tomorrow by the way :lol:

Ah cool..

Well depending on how well my service goes i'll ask you to thank him or pull a mean face at him :D

Just waiting for 'the call' to go pick my Rado up!

its tommorow and sunday, bentwaters park in ipswich. you should go, its a great show!

K

Your probaly right but it's advertised as Bentwaters Parks :?

It used to be an airbase but is no decommisioned, the signs are up and it looks to be a bit better than last year, just head for woodbridge and then pick up th signs.