Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Some GTI International Pics...

Two minds still.

I'd of gone if I could follow someone up - I worry about getting lost! :)

Was kinda hoping Tempest was gonna go but not sure if he is now?

jimsG60, Doesn`t look too bad some good pictures there,I`m going tomorrow so might see you there :D

Just got back from inters. The green Dubweiser MK1 (pics 13 and 15) did a 0-60 in 2.98 seconds and the 1/4 in 11 :shock:

It had an Audi S2 engine at the front and from what I could see, another at the back :lol: 600hp :shock:

It was a good show, very well organised, plenty to see and do. I restrained myself on the purchases, just bought a new gear knob and some bonnet lifters. Oh and an AmD mapped ECU and big bore throttle :lol:

I'll probably be there tomorrow too, so will hopefully see you there.

K

A big thank you to that chappy from the saxo sports club for posting these pics.

Couldn't make it to inters due to my health, really glad i got to see some of the show.

Some nice pics there. Am gutted now that I couldnt make it this year!! :(

Me too, wish I could have made it there in my rado but unfortunately it was impossible :cry: Haven't been to Inters since the last one at TRL in 2001 when I had my Mk II Golf 16v :( Will make up for it next year though I hope! :-P

Pics look good.

Gutted. Wanted to go, but exam tomoz and friends stag do yesterday has but a stop to that! :(

Some nice pics there, I especially liked this C which caught my eye. Immaculate! Anyone here?

kwwloon, that was the cleanest best Corrado ive seen........the only one i took pics of for that matter. Lovely understated mods...........the silver,RS's and black leather go together really well.

The corrado with the TT dash was a great job as well, looked stock even from looking in the front screen.........

G-Lader, Yep, my thoughts exactly, the silver with black leather and the pristine condition had me drooling :D As for the TT Dash C, saw that at Woburn CCGB Meet last year when it has only just been completed, standard of it now it's finished is superb. Sure I heard two guys walking round it saying 'nice Porsche interior!' :?

:) yeah went to inters to day a good day but pis*ing rain put a stop to the 1/4 strip :mad: apart from that it was 8) Here are some pics of corrado's and one of the new golf :)

Recognise 2CC's 1.8 16v up there in 'P1010012a.JPG' - looking freshly Swissol'd :)

Nice photos.. cheers for sharing :)

Went up today, had a great time. Got their at 12.15, took me me an hour to zigzag my way through the carpark. Their were more Corrado's there this time than any other Inters I remember. G-master, you got some good pics there. The Blue car is a bloke I bumped into when I was leaving called Phil, he may be at the meet on the 23rd in Iver. The arches have been pulled so well and the paint is so good that it has that Factory look about it. The whole wing is pulled out as well as the arch, rims are 8.5 & 9.5 CR7's. The car is unbelievable, you see alot of show cars that when you get close aren't all that, but hey, you know what I mean.

Did anyone get a snap of the yellow one with the OZ Superleggeras another beautiful example, simple but oh so effective. I really like yellow now.

Despite the rain the turnout was great, its a great day out and I'm not going to miss it again. I really enjoyed myself bumping into a number of really nice people.

Was kinda hoping Tempest was gonna go but not sure if he is now?

Sorry Jim, but needed the whole weekend to pack the Rocco for Wednesday when I'm off to Roadstar 2004 :D Still mot finished yet, more shopping tomorrow. Oh, and washed the Rado :lol:

Pictures looking good, shame about the weather, another reason why I didn't go, in all honesty :oops:

Tempest

No worries Eric :)

Got a chance to wax my Corrado today (well mostly before it rained) so worth it in the end :)