Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Some GTI International Pics...

underside of bonnet and hinges... otherwise a really good paint finish, love the colour!

Agree the colour is the dogs, cant understand why he didn't go all the way. Each to their own I s'pose

the M-plate g60 in the second to last pic seemed to struggle on its first run on the quarter mile on Saturday, was there anything up with it cos it didnt sound too healthy? :?

Dev (Autojumbler Boss for the weekend :wink: )

p.s. Jason's TT dashed g60 was a sight to behold, after seeing the working climatronic (well nearly :wink: ) on his Rado im convinced the lad's a genius, and he deserved the award he won aswell :)

Went to gti on sat i was a good day and weather wasnt too bad... got sum video footage just have 2 get it off the cam onto the pc edit em up then can send a few clips to people interested... i met chris and his very dirty corrado :roll: "could of washed it chris" also met banana man.... anyway was loads to see and even sum half naked ladys :) ..... any1 see the R32 twin turbo??......... awsome machine 0-60 in 3.2 and 1/4 mile in 11.50 8) .... along side a BMW M3....(SPANKED :p ....LOL) BM had no chance.... got all that on the cam also if u wanna see.....

What a day, I was there y'day, got to say show was ood, some stunning rados, good to chat to Jay G60, porsche theme is great on your car, good to chat to Alex again, saw Majik, & Sanj spotted my dirty rado tucked away in the carpark..

also OSV, your rado is lovely, & the lowrider Westside rado was LOW!! hated the crappy paited rados, also saw Phat Vr6's car parked in carpark... sweet mate.. 8)

Yeah those two were exceptional, especially the blue one up close and personal - previous colour aside!

I've decided on my rim choice for next year thanks to the red C next to it - Porker 968 rims.....

Best Corrado of the show was definitely OSVs silver one imo. The pics on here don't do it justice. Just proves less is more, absolutely stunning.

K

kvwloon.

The one with the Porsche wheels and the TT dash is mine and they were probably saying "nice Porsche interior" as it has Porsche Black leather in it too. J :-P

G60Renshaw, Ah, didn't clock the leather too much, was too in awe of the dash. Youv'e really finished that beautifully

green VR was definately there on Saturday. I wasn't there yesterday so don't know I'm afraid. It was very clean.

Some stunning corrado's about, but also some damn ugly ones too. some of the mingingest bumpest and grille setups were on the corrado, shame...

Nice to see so many corrado's about with dished wheels wider on the back than the front, it really suits the shape of the car.

Hi all,

I had a great weekend! It was a little tiring but well worth it. J your corrado was looking ace and well done on your win(s)... Nice to meet some of you on the corrado club stand. Now I need to get the car finished for Gti Festival! :shock: