colinstubbs

Sunroof groove fillers????!!!

According to

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3554938-Corrado-Mystery-Parts-Identified...&p=43561567&viewfull=1

the parts pictured below are Sunroof groove fillers Part no.s 722 684 865 & 722 684 866 which I collected having removed my headliner, but I can't see where they go as they aren't listed on Vagcat anywhere I can see - Can anyone help me out?? Would this have anything to do with the failure of my slidey sunroof bit?? or maybe be a symptom of said failure?

[ATTACH]74532[/ATTACH]

interesting - I've got one of them in my 'plastic trims' box, so would also be interested in where it goes...

Got some of these lying around too... found them after pulling the roof lining back to get to the sunroof.. cant see where they went back though. So left them out :-/

hi guys

after fitting a new roof liner at the weekend and refitting the sunroof i can tell you that swiftkid is right .They do go at the end of the sunroof track and all you do is push them back into place.