GingerTI

Corrado vr6 parts panels interior south Yorkshire

I know this is my first post but just Got myself a corrado project for summer it's an early spec on G plate. Also doing an engine conversion I'm after a few parts willing to collect p.m me with your prices and location or contact me on 07706733837 thanks Louis

Exterior: ( panels preferably in purple but will consider others )

Front bumper (early)

50mm splitter

Front bumper Lights both sides no cracks

Grill with all tabs badged 2 slats

Vr6 bonnet dent free (early)

Drivers door straight as possible

Boot hinge trim drivers side

Interior:

Full electric window setup motors,switches wiring ect

Door cards late spec with window switches in door pod

Black parcel shelf no holes

Engine: (if you have an engine can you tell me milage)

Full vr6 2.9 engine with gearbox wiring loom and fuse box

Stainless 6 branch

Front subframe

Front crossmember

Hubs

Also after a big brake upgrade

That's just to start will update once I source parts

Thanks

After some advice apparently I need the later bonnet for the vr6 conversion

Also want the later style bumper thanks

Hey Lois ,did you ever complete my old mk1?

I have a pair of late spec bumpers if interested?

I have the front subframe, rack, x member, wishbones, hubs(recent bearings) and shafts and a gearbox (full front end running gear except the engine). Also the drivers hinge cover as long as it comes off in one piece, a black parcel shelf, and a drivers door with one dent near the handle. I'm in Barrow-in-Furness.

Preferably black on the door cards

Can anybody confirm the differences in bumpers and that ill need a late spec with the bonnet to fit a vr

I had to sell it on the other year due to losing my job, someone local bought it hopefully he's on with it.

But back up on feet so got a corrado as a project as I mentioned before I wanted one ha.

Chaos3oe ill send you a p.m

The only difference with the bumpers is the swage line at the top. I believe the later one fades out where as the early cuts below the bumper. Both are interchangeable, as are the foglights. You'll just upset the purists. :p

I have a mint 90mm splitter in Sheffield if thats any good? Also a bare VR6 subframe but I have all the bolts and stuff to go with it.

You don't have to use a vr hood, cut some of the rebar in the g60 hood. It'll save a lot of cash in the end.

Or if money is no problem you'll need

Fenders,hood,upper rad support (radiator with fans), ft bumper (with fogs and turns and rebar with brackets), headlights, front grille. For a full facelift.

Also use the g60 ft cross member and buy a bahn brender solid ft motor mount. You don't get vibration due to the vrs smoothness compared to the 4banger. Use poly rear mount with the g60 trans mount(its a solid type mount, so if wont leak fluid nor wear out quickly).

Also to properly do a corrado later style motor into a early model, the wiring is different, as there are different types of plugs. I know this because I did this to my car. Your better off finding someone who is splitting a car and buy all the wiring you can from 1 car uncut, try not to mix and match harnesses. (You'll replace every wire in the car, doors too) (hatch is the same so that saves a lot of time) You'll need to change the sunroof motor too. Later style dash will also be easier to put in also as the wiring ip will be meant for that not the early type. If you have any questions I can try to fill you in with what I did from the swap. I have a 1990 corrado and converted it to a 1993. If you were to look at it (after it gets painted you'd think it was a 1993 until you saw the title or I told you, Every single part in my car except for the shell,doors,hatch and glass is 1993. 5 lug suspension all of it. It's not very hard to do, but when you try to put the 90 and 93 wires together it gets confusing, as some plugs a diff colors, diff sizes, go diff places. Which can cause it to catch on fire or short out and blow fuses like crazy.

i got a vr box off a golf,hose set,radiator with fans and oads of other stuff.local to south yorks too.

I've got pretty much all of those bits except for the doorcards, 6 branch and engine (but will have an engine in a couple of months).

Based in Derbyshire, postcode DE56 2JQ and I've just set up a breaking thread which is going through moderator approval as we speak. If you still need the parts then drop me a PM or a text on 07545 905165.

Cheers

Tom