leon263

Show quality BBS RZ

Here we have a set of absolutely immaculate 15x6.5 BBS RZ wheels. They are 5x100, et43 and are fitted with 205.50.15 Firestone Fire Hawk tyres, all of which have approx. 6mm of evenly worn tread.

These wheels came off a MK3 Golf VR6, on which they were standard fitment, so there will be no problems with caliper clearance. They were subject to a recent and very expensive re-furb by Nu-Luk wheels in Carrick ( probably the top re-furb company in N. Ireland) and are totally show quality with zero damage. All centre caps are present and the BBS badges are in excellent condition.

This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a set of show quality wheels which would be an interesting alternative to the standard Speedlines on a five stud Corrado

Asking price is a very realistic £295 ...... The wheels are in Bangor, N. Ireland and I would be willing to pack them if you arrange your own courier.

P6050012.jpg

P6050011.jpg

P6050010-1.jpg

P6050009-1.jpg

P6050008.jpg

P6050007.jpg

P6050006.jpg

Lovely wheels - had them on my MkII in 4 stud and they looked great. Would be very tempted and I'm in Dublin - but not sure if my marriage would survive the purchase!

Lovely wheels - had them on my MkII in 4 stud and they looked great. Would be very tempted and I'm in Dublin - but not sure if my marriage would survive the purchase!

In the interest of cross border co-operation a deal could be done and I've always reckoned the marriage was highly over-rated anyhow