Sign in to follow this  
Pete

My new motor!

liked the angel-eye headlights so much he bought the whole car! *

very nice mate, has it been fiddled with in any way?

* yes i know, it probably doesnt have angel eyes but poetic licence is a wonderful thing... :roll:

Very nice mate, take it that it's the evo? I nearly died in one of those last year, my mate lost the back end and sent us up a bank at 75 causing us to barrel-roll down the road... complete right-off :roll: Oh how we miss that car :cry: (him probably more than me)

You just can't beat the pull and scream of that engine :mrgreen: it's what driving is all about (so long as the roads are dry)

Yum..... drove my mate's Dakar Yellow one (non-Evo) a couple of years ago, awesome cars. The M engines are amazing. To floor one feels like there's a giant elastic band pulling the car toward the horizon. You can't really feel the engine, it's that refined, but you certainly feel the acceleration.

take it that it's the evo?

There are subtle differences. The Evo is 6 speed (non-evos are 5 spd) and it should be wearing 5 spoke blades with "BMW Motorsport" engraved into them. My mate's yellow non-evo had the wheels in the pic. But who can tell eh? If it's 6 speed, then it's an evo.

K

Mine is a 6-speed EVO with the 3.2L 312bhp engine. Also has reworked suspension.

These are also the correct alloys for the coupe. The blades are for the cabrio and the solid 5's for the saloon. EVO wheels also have little M badges in them too!

Only did EVO's in that colour also, as the non-EVO's came in Avus [dark] blue.

I'm a very happy chappy though, its an awesome car!

Mine is a 6-speed EVO with the 3.2L 312bhp engine. Also has reworked suspension.

These are also the correct alloys for the coupe. The blades are for the cabrio and the solid 5's for the saloon. EVO wheels also have little M badges in them too!

Only did EVO's in that colour also, as the non-EVO's came in Avus [dark] blue.

I'm a very happy chappy though, its an awesome car!

i take it thats a typo :?: .........should be 321bhp :wink:

Nice car dude, driven the new m3 and was staggered by how progressive it is! Irrelevant of gear and revs u put ur foot down -> more noise -> LOADS MORE SPEED!!!!!! -> Change gear and repeat!

lovely car m8... not drove 1 but ...... One can only dream...lol

im sure it will keep u smiling for a long time..... Stear from the rear!!!!! :lol:

very nice car!

One of my friends has just inherited an m3 (non evo) with loads of ac schnitzer extras including polished 18's. it's met. black. absolutely gorgeous, and goes like stink! swapped it for a rover sd1v8s he owned with 12,000 miles on the clock (21 years old but absoloutley mint!)