Sign in to follow this  
B5VWC

Black VR6 - Rotrex - Mapping Update on Pg 20

Im liking this car alot. looks great and obviously goes well too :salute: .

What a beast!! :nuts:

Looks like a fun car matey!

does that iboost pipe from the charger to the cooler that goes across the top of the exhaust manifold get warm?

probably yeah but then the throttlebody and isv pipework was all there before which would pickup heat into the intake but with no chargecooler there

gorgeous car and an absolute animal i'd imagine... if only i could raise the funds that'd be my dream engine spec! well done man!! 8)

402bhp :shock: i bet its a bit dangerous :) give me a shout if your free one evening Bobby, i would love to see this car in action

well done.

karl

Awesome! Cant knock the Rotrex superchargers. Which version have you got? C30-84/94?

Should be getting mine running properly at the weekend so cant wait to see what its like, wont be quite like yours mind as its only the small one running 8psi!

Yeah the rotrex is an animal smaller quieter than vortech v9 which i had before - mine is c30-94 - got it from storm, they said i should get around 350bhp... it just shows how well the schimmel stuff works... it just gives a few different options than just turbo when your looking for big power... doesnt boost as quickly as turbo but then that could be a good thing when trying to get the power down

400 brake, geez thats just greedy, hats off to you that is rediculous in a very cool way....

Yeah the 263 Cams punched the torque bigtime but still we didnt expect anything like this, still has the magnex which i think is 2.25 and a decat - was looking at the techtonics -shaun made good power after a 2.5 system.. could do more but now its time to enjoy

Yeah the 263 Cams punched the torque bigtime but still we didnt expect anything like this, still has the magnex which i think is 2.25 and a decat - was looking at the techtonics -shaun made good power after a 2.5 system.. could do more but now its time to enjoy

You got a PM Bobby. SP 263s are Awesome, a 2.5 what you need now mate :)

2.5" :sleeping: 3" is the all new :norty:

Bet your missus is happy :tongue:

Easy B.. long time no speak.. wow thats very very impressive power figure.. will have to meetup!

need to ring you when I get sometime, as Im after couple bits.. you going pod sunday?

Easy B.. long time no speak.. wow thats very very impressive power figure.. will have to meetup!

need to ring you when I get sometime, as Im after couple bits.. you going pod sunday?

safe bally should see you at ricoh on wed

not sure if i will go pod but will prob pop into stealth for rr day

ring me yeah only got minor stuff left let me know

wow thats impressive, wish i had the money to do this to mine! :D would love to see it in action bet 400 thru the front wheels is interesting to say the least! does it still do twisties well or is now a lovelty steady country drive car with monsterous straight line capabilities?

LOL, 3" has been around for donkeys :lol:

Not really relevant for a crank driven turbo though. 2.5" is more than adequate.

LOL, 3" has been around for donkeys :lol:

Not really relevant for a crank driven turbo though. 2.5" is more than adequate.

First post alert! 3" will make power over 2.5". I had a rotrex'd 2ltr(not vw) that made 345whp and my 2.5" system was 20hp down on someone with the same setup.

Nice corrado, what fuel pump are you using? Sorry if it's been stated but have skimmed the thread rather than digested it to the full :)