flyingmatt555

4 x BBS RS 301 17 split rims FOR SALE including PZero Rosso Tyres

Hi all - I am reluctantly looking to sell my rare BBS 301 17 x 8J ET33 split rims - all in vgc, lots of tread left on the tyres. I have them on Ebay starting bid 1,500.00

Link to my auction page is below...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-RS-301-3-Piece-Split-Rims-/171067225564?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item27d466b5dc

Drop me a line if they are of interest - serious enquiries only please.

The wheels are located in Nottingham.

17x7.5 bud, unless they've had bigger lips, in which case they won't be et33..

They have slightly wider than the standard lips I believe (I think they are 8inch wide on all 4, will check them. Tyres are 205 40 17 with a little stretch.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Tyre size and confirmation they are all stock wheels

205 40 17 tyres on P Zero Rossos. The will check but I believe they are 0.5in wider than standard all round.

Pictures of each wheel would help sort out the dishes and width

You want the world don't you? I'd have thought selling 2k wheels from a poor Ebay link with bad picture and incorrect info would be enough to satisfy 'serious enquiries'?' :lol:

Guys - apologies for not including all the information the first time, link is updated if you follow it.

Yes the VW Motorsport is true - only made in 1992 in limited numbers.

Thanks - polite response are always welcome.

I agree with Bristol Baron, the 2 photo's in the advert are average and could be much better, showing close ups of each wheel would help with your sale.

Yes they're a rare set of alloys but the set that OSV sold a while ago were in a superior condition compared to these.

Serious buyers want to see quality close up pics. and a detailed description, especially of any damage or wear.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Yep, close ups definately required, have these wheels ever been split apart or are they in the original diamond cut laquered finish (which also increases the value in my opinion).

Although if they are 8" wide they will have been split.

Exactly Chris, RS301's can command serious money, but originality is key. It would appear that this set has been split then if they're 8" wide instead of 7.5".

The quality of the refit and refurb. are important and also who carried out the work?

Also the pic. of the car shows centre caps fitted but the 1 wheel pic. does not, are they included, genuine caps?

Anyway shouldn't this be in the Ebay section?

The single one pictured is a standard size 7.5 wide, or at least it's looks like the stock dish on it.... Really need all four pictured.... I think the rears are 8,s and fronts stock

Guys - apologies for not including all the information the first time, link is updated if you follow it.

Are you after a cash sale or are you interested in swap's

Are you after a cash sale or are you interested in swap's

Interested in this reply too

woh didnt know that i knew they are rare, i think you are lcky guy if you find a set that havent been split really these days!!!!!personally i prefer the polished look at the lacuer can go yellow and snake over time glws mate

woh didnt know that i knew they are rare, i think you are lcky guy if you find a set that havent been split really these days!!!!!personally i prefer the polished look at the lacuer can go yellow and snake over time glws mate

Well it seem's someone's luck is in as there is some for sale on edition for £2.5k put's these into perspective £2.1k seem's way too dear then again who know's GLWS. I'mout of this one.

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=501051

But they are brand new and very hard to replicate that kind of finish.... Bought mine with tyres for £2300 and sold them within a day for the same money. Originality is a big factor with the correct dishes, three sets available at the moment which is a rare thing...lol