CazzaVR

Castle Combe 25th Anniversary M5/Midlands/Gloucestershire Convoy

Saturday 20th July, Castle Combe.

Would be cool to meet up for a convoy en-route. Proposed meet point: Cotswold Edge Golf Course, Bowcott, Upper Rushmire, Wotton-under-Edge,, Gloucestershire GL12 7PT @ 8:15am.

Anyone coming off the M5 would need to exit at J14. Also easily accessible for those travelling down the A46 etc.

Who's in?

I'd be in.... Except I'm going Friday evening now.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!

Just realised this is the same weekend I have booked my stag do! Will see if I can work my way around It to pop over for an hour or so!

​Cant believe I've done that :(

Anyone heading to the National from Surrey area? I should be definitely going now in one of my Corrado!

I should be, I believe Harrier recommended a service stop down the M4 but could meet you earlier

Nick

How long will it take from the Golf Course to Castle Combe Andy?

30 mins?

I should be, I believe Harrier recommended a service stop down the M4 but could meet you earlier

Nick

Yeah, M4 or maybe the M25 Cobham Services?..or Starbucks on A23?!..

Edited by Billzeebub

Think perhaps we should meet up a bit earlier, say 8.00am latest?

Ian.

I don't mind meeting up at 8:00am as long as you're not 15 minutes late!

Me late, think you're confusing me with Lewis - Can definitely be there by 8.00 latest.

Ian.

Edited by GlosterOx

Yeah, M4 or maybe the M25 Cobham Services?..or Starbucks on A23?!..

Any of those sound good (Starbucks especially, although I'd have to stop at Cobham Services anyway - car is mapped to V Power). Still not 100% sure if I can make this one, but will have a better idea sometime during the week. Will keep you updated.

Nick

PS - What time did you have in mind?

Er, hang on chaps..did you not get the memo?!...I have hijacked this thread for Surrey owners!!..

No memo Bill?

Any of those sound good (Starbucks especially, although I'd have to stop at Cobham Services anyway - car is mapped to V Power). Still not 100% sure if I can make this one, but will have a better idea sometime during the week. Will keep you updated.

Nick

PS - What time did you have in mind?

Ok Nick, I am easy on time. Was going to leave fairly early but really need to have a look at map/start times etc. let me know when you're sure you're coming, or not?!..

Defiantly won't be able to make this. My stag do is a all weeked affair starting early on Saturday :(

have a good time guys and will see some of you next month.

Sorry guys but going to bale out of this, there will probably be quite a lot to organise early on so going to make my way direct to the circuit to assist the other committee members.

Ian.

Bit of a damp squib! Guys, the whole surrey thing is confusing the matter :lol:

Vaughan, wanna just meet at mine? 8.30?

Bit of a damp squib! Guys, the whole surrey thing is confusing the matter :lol:

Vaughan, wanna just meet at mine? 8.30?

Who are this Surrey lot anyway!

Fancy going earlier Andy? Ian's post reminded I may have volunteered to help out as well - 8:00am at the war memorial?