G60MAT

Trimsport Aluminium Billet & Carbon Fibre Parts Request Thread

Ok guys so were making good progress, but want to keep things sensible over the next few months. We've had plenty of enquiries for parts for VW Audi and Porsche and are now looking at the more interesting ones.

If your interested in something we used to do or something you would like to see made from Aluminium Billet or Carbon Fibre please post requests in this thread.

We're not doing one offs just yet (unless you throw large sums of cash at us! ;)) but once several people (more than 5) are interested in a product, we'll take a serious look at it to expand the Corrado parts we offer.

Mentioned in the other thread, rear number plate light cover in cf would be great!

How about carbon fibre wings ? Or even one piece wiper covers like Spoonfed, or ali induction tube like Bonrath power rohr.

How about some corrado G60 grill badges, understand that you might not be able to mould the clips at the back. But maybe you could glue some nylon threaded bar at the back so you could fix them onto the grill.

I think taking a leaf out of Gruven's book would be a good idea as their parts are desirable but difficult to get hold of in Europe; rad neck would be a good place to start...

M.

I think taking a leaf out of Gruven's book would be a good idea as their parts are desirable but difficult to get hold of in Europe; rad neck would be a good place to start...

M.

2nd that

Aux pump clamp in ally and rad neck would probably be good sellers.

How about a coil pack ally heat shield and carbon fibre splash guard for the same?

I know this is for billet and carbon requests, but seeing as you do badges, I would be interested in front and rear old style VR6+ badges!

Billet covers for the front top mounts - the VW plastic part is obsolete now. And also not billet! ;)

Edited by Stonejag

Ill second dudevr6 on what he has said , and a carbon fiber intake pipe would top a bmc off nicely if you ask me and cant be hard to do surely , also front wings out of fiberglass or carbon would be good carbon would be expensive , top rad hose, and scuttle panel would be good selllers

CF top mount covers with open centres for adjustable dampers. Also like the idea of a cf intake pipe.

Some great ideas guys, keep them coming! Can confirm strut covers will be going into production, we're looking at designs late next week, also now received the rear plate light cover, so will be looking at how viable this is next week too...

DSC07047_zps82af5f54.jpg

Ill second dudevr6 on what he has said , and a carbon fiber intake pipe would top a bmc off nicely if you ask me and cant be hard to do surely , also front wings out of fiberglass or carbon would be good carbon would be expensive , top rad hose, and scuttle panel would be good selllers

I would snap one up too if u made carbon power rhor type things

Would the inside be able to be made smooth aswell ?

I think a vr6 engine cover would be cool aswell and a carbon handbrake instead of a plastic or leather one to go with a carbon gear stick wich someone else mentioned earlier

Have a look at these plug lead holders I saw on a VR at Stanford Hall earlier this year, you make em I'll buy em :-)

Have a look at these plug lead holders I saw on a VR at Stanford Hall earlier this year, you make em I'll buy em :-)

My car.

X2

If its your car Dave its a bute, lovin' it :-)

Yep and the work under the bonnet is my own work too. Cheers for the comment.