robrado974

Lancia Monte Carlo , as rare as they say ?

Was on the way to see the mrs who works in A n E to drop some stuff off to her , in front of me was the Monte Carlo in yellow . Nice car , to see on the road , first one I have seen anyway . Looked it up on piston heads and it says there are only 12 or so left on the road in England , or maybe 10 can't remember which . Looked great anyway , not everyday you see something like that .

Rob

Very nice indeed. A few weeks ago I saw a DeLorean at the garage my car was serviced it. Again similar numbers left in the UK.

I saw a Delorean on the way into work at half 7 this morning passing through Fareham!

Also saw a Tesla last weekend on the M5 near Swindon. First time I've seen one of them!

parked on my Mum's road in Bristol and is there quite often apparently, was a McClaren MP4-12C with a Union Jack Wrap. Not my kinda thing tbh, but the car was awsome! Seen tons of old Austins about around the Bristol/Bath area as well.

Its funny, all these rare cars around now the weather is fit for it, yet I'm still to see another Corrado in probably 9 or 10 months!

There's always about six at the NEC classic car show, and yes they are seldom seen on the road. But as mentioned before, so are Corrados.

Great looking car all the same.

The bloke i brought my VR6 off had a thing about lancia's - he had several fulvia's in various states but also a mint Stratos in the garage. It was red with gold wheels & the black trim thingy that goes over the roof line

I still regret not asking him to take me for a spin in it but i was that focused on picking up my VR it didnt cross my mind lol

I saw a Delorean on the way into work at half 7 this morning passing through Fareham!

Also saw a Tesla last weekend on the M5 near Swindon. First time I've seen one of them!

parked on my Mum's road in Bristol and is there quite often apparently, was a McClaren MP4-12C with a Union Jack Wrap. Not my kinda thing tbh, but the car was awsome! Seen tons of old Austins about around the Bristol/Bath area as well.

Its funny, all these rare cars around now the weather is fit for it, yet I'm still to see another Corrado in probably 9 or 10 months!

You'll see plenty at national day :lol:

There's always about six at the NEC classic car show, and yes they are seldom seen on the road. But as mentioned before, so are Corrados.

Great looking car all the same.

I spoke to one of those guys at last years NEC and he has rebuilt the car almost twice now, real 'labour of love ' stuff. He was toying with the idea of putting a more powerful engine in one but was worried it would just disintergrate...:shock::grin:

You'll see plenty at national day :lol:

If only i was going ! Next summer i will be going to some shows , will be great to meet some of the people on here .