Billzeebub

On a train heading to pick up my 7th Corrado (6th VR6)..lucky number 7?!..

As the title says I am on the train heading to pick up another VR, which will mean I own two VRs at once for the first time...good times (hopefully!)..

..full details to follow, fingers crossed it appears to be a keeper?!

Edited by Billzeebub

Good luck!! Double the pleasure but twice the Pain!! You gotta love it!!! Post us some pics ASAP - hopefully she's a pearl!!

As the title says I am on the train heading to pick up another VR, which will mean I own two VRs at once for the first time...good times (hopefully!)..

..full details to follow, fingers crossed it appears to be a keeper?!

Bill, how many is enough!!?? :) :)

Bill, how many is enough!!?? :) :)

I really don't know?!..I guess I'm just an addict needing a bigger and bigger hit to get the same buzz!..I think if I won the lotto I would try and buy them all!!..

As the title says I am on the train heading to pick up another VR

lucky you! Pics?

As long as you loan them out afterwards :)

...free of charge, obviously!

I really don't know?!..I guess I'm just an addict needing a bigger and bigger hit to get the same buzz!..I think if I won the lotto I would try and buy them all!!..

Pah, you don't have a problem until you've had one of each flavour - I bought a 2.0 16v just so I could tick the box :bonk: :lol:

Very intrigued to see what you went for though! Have you bought it? Wheres the pics!?

Bought it. Love it..

Sorry for the delay. I am currently in a hotel Richmond (Yorkshire) as met up with my brother on way back from buying it. Him and his Gf are in middle of doing the Coast to Coast walk and I am doing a relatively easy 15 mile stage with them tomorow. The caris parked up in the market square and I just want to drive it rather than walking all day!..

..picked the car up in Scotland near Edinburgh from a lovely couple. I will get some photos up in a day or two. Should be bringing it along to Castle Coombe. Hopefully meet some of you guys there