Billzeebub

various VR6 Parts (all parts from a 95 model Corrado)

-Complete Instrument Binnacle (120k mile car) £25

-Sunroof Cover (one broken front fixing) £3

-Complete Standard Airbox & Filter £30

-Sunroof Motor in good working condition £25

-Badgeless 3 slat Grille (new in box) £10

-K&N Panel Filter.in good condition £15

-Pioneer KOC BT30 CD Bluetooth HiFi (in perfect used condition, complete with cage & Wiring Loom) £20

Think thats it for now. I am attending the National Day at Castle Coombe. If anybody attending wants any of the items, I will bring them with me?

Ben 07973362476

-Pioneer KOC BT30 CD Bluetooth HiFi (in perfect used condition, complete with cage & Wiring Loom) £20

Interested in this........how much posted to sunny Glasgow?

Or is this the posted price ;)

Assuming it looks like the FK one, I'll have the badgeless grille please Ben. I'll be there tomorrow too. Might be interested in the Pioneer unit but obviously easypops has first dibs.

Sorry guys, HiFi is actually Kenwood!..it must be the heat!?..anyway, I would prefer to sell the parts in person tomorow. If items are not taken I will then post with suitable costs added. Regarding the stereo it is pristine and works perfectly, but one thing I forgot to mention is that I don't have the 4digit code for the Bluetooth! I am trying to get hold of it though. I will update once (if) I have it!

No stress, not too fussed as I already have a kenwood. Code might well be 0000.

It'll no doubt sell tomorrow anyway :)

thanks easypops. I'll take that as well then please Ben. I'm not fussed about what it is, I'm just after a cheap CD player for a while as mine has stopped working!

Okay Fay, see you tomorrow at some point. Looking forward to seeing your car too.

---------- Post added at 5:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:56 PM ----------

I also have just found a nice clean condition top engine cover. Standard colour with VR6 etc written in bold red letters £10

Can you post the engine cover please ? If so I will take it . Thanks

Rob

Rob, as before, it should be fine. I am chucking it in the car for tomorrow because it may be easier, if somebody needs one!? But, if I still have it tomorrow evening I can post to you no probs. I will PM you over the weekend and try and send you a photo or MMS photo if you want? Cheers

Okay Fay, see you tomorrow at some point. Looking forward to seeing your car too.

---------- Post added at 5:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:56 PM ----------

I also have just found a nice clean condition top engine cover. Standard colour with VR6 etc written in bold red letters £10

2nd dibs on the engine cover please. Ill be at the meet tomorrow.

Hi,

I'll take the airbox and filter please, I'm in sutton so can come and collect.

I'll drop you a text to arrange.

Thanks.

Dave.

Rob, as before, it should be fine. I am chucking it in the car for tomorrow because it may be easier, if somebody needs one!? But, if I still have it tomorrow evening I can post to you no probs. I will PM you over the weekend and try and send you a photo or MMS photo if you want? Cheers

Ok thanks mate .

Quick update. Most bits sold to CCGB members at the National Day. Still available are the following

-Sunroof Motor

-Instrument Binnacle

Same prices as before plus postage, but obviously prefer collection from SM5, Surrey

Bump

K&N Panel Filter (used, but good condition) £15

Sunroof Motor (used, working) £25

Dash Clocks/Instruments (120k mile late model VR6) £25