james153

Corrado Cup Holders Are Back!

I'm going to make up some more cup holders. Available in black or grey.

Fits neatly into the rear ashtray compartment. Will hold standard bottles, most McDonalds cups and most cans.

Really helps to improve the Corrado for daily usage or just for road trips.

Price is £17.50 posted.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Available to buy at http://rayneautomotive.co.uk/shop/article_37/Corrado-Cup-Holder-OE-Black-Finish.html?sessid=7Tv0AWj2TuCSoevpoXwYgBFLnULx4S7Mrd6KYpiwx3FJPBIRoQW6bXt0J1x4vZY7&shop_param=cid%3D8%26aid%3D37%26

IMG_20120512_00220.jpg

Edited by james153

Just to remind me, does this include the surround, and how does it secure into the tunnel?

The surround is indeed included, it fits directly into the original centre tunnel. With regards to fixing a little contact adhesive will do the job. they are a good fit on their own.

Hope this helps.

These really are very good. I have purchased 3 so far! Hugely useful and address one of the shortcomings of cars of this era. On that subject I hope my third one for the new car has been posted?! Had to hold my coffee in my lap on way down to Castle Coombe today, came close to coffee meets cream carpets disaster on several occasions!

Just to remind me, does this include the surround, and how does it secure into the tunnel?

Excellent, thanks James. I'll take one in black then please.

Count me in for one, don't suppose you could match the cream interior of the green storm???

Count me in for one, don't suppose you could match the cream interior of the green storm???

I never even thought to ask! The ashtray in the Classic Green/Beige Storm is black, so it won't look out of place being black plastic. Though, if a beige surround with black cup could be manufactured I would definitely have one of those?

As far as the Cream goes, without a piece to match it to I wouldn't do it as if it was mismatched it will look awful. If you have a spare piece around then I can match it up. If not shall I count you in for a black one?

Could I take two from you please. Pm payment details and I will send the money. Thanks in advance

Mine arrived with the Post this morning. Excellent quality as usual. Thanks James. The black actually looks pretty OEM in the Beige Storm interior. Though, if somebody does sample some beige plastic I would probably have a beige one too, though I'm not too fussed either way.