Sign in to follow this  
MickeyT

Mickey T's G60-New summer wheels!!

Thought it was about time I posted up some pics of my pride and joy. Had the car about 9 months now and has remained standard until now. Its got 62k on the clock and has full VW SH :) The guy I bought it from had replaced the lader with a new unit from vw as well (£1500)

Spec:

Standard engine for the mo :wink:

In Pro rear light thanks to Tempest's group buy

FK AK coilovers which I'm well chuffed with as they aren't too hard at all

Lupo wipers

Uprated headlight loom

17" alloys that were left on by the previous owner, soon to be replaced by 8x17 Keskin Racers with Toyo Proxes

Looks like the guy you bought it from had some kind of retrimming work done as well, as that blue piping on the leathers wasn't a factory option afaik! :)

Looks like the guy you bought it from had some kind of retrimming work done as well, as that blue piping on the leathers wasn't a factory option afaik! :)

.....and it also looks like the seats are beige leather too.............so looks like an interior transplant has occured at some point as the carpets and trims look grey to me :wink:

Cheers for the comments guys 8)

Yummy............. V nice. What did you use on the calipers?

The caliper paint is just the normal stuff available from Halfords about a tenner I think and seems to work well.

jimsG60 wrote:

Looks like the guy you bought it from had some kind of retrimming work done as well, as that blue piping on the leathers wasn't a factory option afaik!

.....and it also looks like the seats are beige leather too.............so looks like an interior transplant has occured at some point as the carpets and trims look grey to me

Thats what I thought, he didn't mention any retrimming and I haven't found any receipts for it. The colour is not quite as beige as it appears in the pics - its probably somewhere between beige and light grey :roll: and fits in quite well with the rest of the car :)

Looking good 8) , i like those seats and the colour plus you have less miles than me :p

Yep i can see them now, and guess what? i saw your car on the M1 last sunday i put a post in the corrado spotting thread take a look :wink: Very nice rado mate wheels look so much better i like them alot :)

Mickey - wheels......how much/where from?

As I said in the other thread those Keskin's are seriously near the top of my list!

Do you have a photo from a bit further away that's on an angle?

VR6 - I got the wheels from Style Dynamix at Inters for £650 without tyres. Just added a couple of wheels pics for ya

Got round to finishing sound deadening my doors after the recent Focal group buy. Those speakers are excellent and love the oe look of the pods.

Nice car mate. the transformation after u added wheels and lights is great. They're a major improvement to the whole car. Black suit C's so well.

mickey, not keen on your new door cards....he,he

Andy thats the new look for the 2005 show season don't you know!! :lol: