Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightVR

MoonlightVR Pics - Sad day - 26/2/06 - SOLD IT :-( Pics pg11

Very nice... am lusting after a set of those rims, they suit the C so very well. not the biggest fan of wood rim steering wheels but it does go well with your interior 8)

Mileage is about 80k I think, from last time I spoke to Asim. It's a nice motor, no question. Personally I'd take the steering wheel and the rims back to standard, but it does look excellent anyway.

'Tis a nice looking motor, but I'm not generally a fan of Audi/porsche/BMW badges on VWs - why pretend it's something it isn't?

(Sorry, that sounds incredibly nit-picky ;-) I do honestly like the car :-) )

Cheers again guys.

The steering wheel is solid wood, not wood effect, and many people don't like it!! :lol:

I do though :D Goes well with the beige I think. I've put a wooden gearknob on it too - from a Golf Highline - same shape as the OE gearknob.

The car has done 75k now. Had 59k on it when I got it. Never let me down in any shape or form which must be a C ownership record!!

Fortunately the car was very well looked after by it's previous owners hence the interior was very good when I got it. I use AutoGlym leather cleaner and then the conditioning cream on it quite regularly which keeps it clean. There's a surprising amount of vinyl used on "full" VW interiors - lower door cards, back of the seat backrest etc and I use Armor All cleaner on that. Use a spray on foam cleaner on the carpets and headlining.

The "RS" is just on there as I like the badge! Bit nerdy I know but the wheels are BBS RS, hence the link :lol: :lol:

On the whole I'm with you, don't like too many badges/stickers on the car.

Very nice Asim... looks well cared for. I've always thought the C headlamp washers look like a bulky afterthought by VW, spoils the smoothed over look you've created. Maybe that's why they're 'rare'... not many owners wanted to tick that box! :lol: Since the bee-sting and rear wiper have gone you not tempted to lose the headlamp washers then? :shock:

One thing missing though... nice set of mudflaps :wink:

Some pics of my VR.

Help me out here bad boy!!!!!! How can i view your pics ?

you need to be signed in to view pics..............and they're on page 1 of this thread :wink:

You know what I think, but for the record, love it. 8)

Its stunning. Only ever liked moonlight blue on Asim's car, must be the interior which make the coulour appear brighter.

Asim, Wicked car mate

Never realised you car looked soooooooooooooo GOOD!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Nice one, tis lovely :D

Yeah, it was "sports car following Matt's C" weekend. I had no less than an NSX, some ferrari, a few RX8s, and a tarted up Corsa following me at various point during the space of a 10 minute journey yesterday..

Now they are one of the best choice wheels for a dark C IMO.

Car's looking absolutely superb Asim!

Now they are one of the best choice wheels for a dark C IMO.

Car's looking absolutely superb Asim!

Thanks guys. RC looks good on almost all cars! Much easier to clean than the RS' I can tell you!! :D

You know the score Roddy my man!! :D

yeah mate.........you may be a tart.....but at least yer a tart with style 8) 8) 8) :-P