• Sat 24th Aug
    • Sun 25th Aug
    • Sat 31st Aug
    • Sun 1st Sept
    • Sat 7th Sept
    • Sun 8th Sept
    • Sat 14th Sept
    • Sun 15th Sept

Count me in for this. Had my V3's fitted last week at last and not had a run out in it yet, and it's B roads all the way for me so a good chance to try them out.

Faye - Looks like myself and Owen are coming up from Dorset. Anyone else from that neck of the woods - we're meeting at Ringwood Bus Station at 9AM. Save some chips :thumbleft:

Pretty sure I can make this now. Looking fwd to giving the old girl a run. It's been weeks since I last drove her...Charlie

chalk another one up, i'll be there, if any one is heading up the A21 to the the M25 then the A3 would like to meet up on the way i'm game

Traffic back from Edition has been appalling so I'm running late... very sorry guys. I'll be there asap but please feel free to have lunch without me.

Sorry but wont make this. Have a bit of a domestic situation.

Edit: May be able to make the tail end of it so might still make an appearance.

Edited by Portent

thanks for organising this fay, was a nice turn out and the location was a good choice, awaiting to see where the next one will be!?

Thanks Fay for organising. A turn out of 12 Corrados was good and very impressed with folk coming from as far away as Dorset and East Sussex

My pleasure. I was very impressed with the turn out as well... Always been a bit too shy to organise a meet in the past, mostly for fear of sitting in a car park on my own! Thanks all, I really enjoyed the meet. Any thoughts for location of the next one?!

Thanks Fay for organising today, was a good turnout and enjoyable afternoon. Weather was better than expected, I'm very sunburnt lol.

Couple of pics taken late in the day so a couple had left already:

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Yay! Hats off to Faye for setting this up. Lovely to meet some new people, seeing some lovely cars and stuffing my face with a cracking roasty. Hope everyone made it home safe. Will post up some pics in a couple of days. Cheers x

Had a nice afternoon at this meet, good company and many thanks Fay for organising this one for us.

Highlights include:

Matty helping a nice old lady with her parking to save his car getting scraped up! and I've now self-diagnosed that I have a rare plastic trim and air guide fetish, well I don't get out much these days, hhmmm air guides!

Also Jez's OCD style car cleaning multi-tool with various brush attachments was a treat, if slightly disturbing! I joke ofcourse.

Guys, great to meet some old friends and make some new ones today. It was indeed a good choice of location for a meet and the food was great too. Well done to Fay for organising. Hoping to see many of you at Brooklands in late October.

Really disappointed I didn't make this one as I was a definite until about 11am but had some unexpected domestic drama :( :( :( :( :( :( :(. I've been in a right foul mood all day for missing it.

Thanks for organising Fay. I'll really try to make the next one.

Edited by Portent

Would like to add my thanks to Fay for organising this - always good to put a face to a user-name!! Special kudos

for those who went the extra mile (massive pun intended) to try and make it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75526[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75525[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75524[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75523[/ATTACH]

Here's the pics. [ATTACH=CONFIG]75527[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75528[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75529[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75530[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75532[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75537[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75538[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75539[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75540[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75541[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75543[/ATTACH]

Anyone coming down our way just yell - you can find us on FB - Dorset Corrado - Once again, A1 day!

Cheers to Faye for setting this one up, was great to see some old faces again, meet some new and nose around some excellent cars, will not forget Dorris in a hurry anyway!