• Sat 24th Aug
    • Sun 25th Aug
    • Sat 31st Aug
    • Sun 1st Sept
    • Sat 7th Sept
    • Sun 8th Sept
    • Sat 14th Sept
    • Sun 15th Sept

100% confirmed. See you there guys. Lunch could be a good idea. I will be getting there for opening time I think!!..

Edited by Billzeebub

Nice one, look forward to seeing you all there!

Yep probably a good idea to call ahead and let the pub know we're coming, many thanks for organising this one Fay.

Phil

ogh back from dubai an beijing today

straight on to the thread :)

1st good think im off but ill have to double checkshould have my mate in a rado also

should be good, looking forward to it..if anyones still speaking to me after my very public character assasination today!..

should be good, looking forward to it..if anyones still speaking to me after my very public character assasination today!..
Sorry.... who are you again??? LOLZ! :)

Trying to get Dorset Corrado together (herding cats). Have you settled on 1st Sept?

Great to hear that there are a few definites. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm going to Edition 38 on the Fri and Sat, so I'll be having a very car related weekend!

Yes Jez, we've definitely settled on 1st Sept.

Changed my Edition from Sunday to Saturday so this better be good :lol:

Changed my Edition from Sunday to Saturday so this better be good :lol:

brave... one small, local Corrado meet v a huge, well established VAG show...

im out of the running for this now unless i can get the car fixed by sat, had some tosser in catford run me off the road in his van, wasnt looking where he was going an now i have one ruined borbet an a couple of bent arms :( ill let folk know if it changes or if ill be able to jump in with a mate

This looks like perfect timing for me. My car is being collected from South Yorks on Sat after 2 and a bit years in store. Its then a 180 mile drive south to where I live near Bracknell. Assuming this goes OK then a short 15-20 mile hop to this meet should be no problem:) There will be no time to do anything to the car but I know it's been looked after well in store. Hence I hope it's a case of drive, go and show!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it, I'm at a wedding on Saturday so it depends on if I recover in time! Car will be filthy, but hey ho :)

Quick reminder that the meet is this coming Sunday! I'm off to Edition 38 in a few hours and may drive straight to the pub from there. Either way, my car is clean at the mo, but that might well change by Sunday!

What's the running total now Scarlet? It's gotta be quite a few!! :)

11 placed votes in the poll and since the date was decided, 6 have confirmed and there are a couple of possibles. (Plus me of course!)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the meet, so see you all there!

Gonna have to pull out sorry Fay. Was planning on having the tyres taken off my new wheels on Monday but my mate who's doing it is away next week so need to do it today, so not going to have tyres on my rims. So gutted :(

Hopefully though this will be the first of many and I'll make the next one

Quick reminder that the meet is this coming Sunday! I'm off to Edition 38 in a few hours and may drive straight to the pub from there. Either way, my car is clean at the mo, but that might well change by Sunday!

11 placed votes in the poll and since the date was decided, 6 have confirmed and there are a couple of possibles. (Plus me of course!)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the meet, so see you all there!

I'll be there come hell or high water. Picking up a bottle of DDJ Red Mist for a quick going

over on Sunday morning..... or is that cheating??!! :)