Johnny H

Very Rare Corrado Script Sill Cover.

Hi Guys

As some of you know I've sold my Corrado so I'm selling any parts I found in the house.

So to start with I've got a Brand New Pair of Corrado Script Sill Covers which as you prob know these are VERY RARE and you can not buy these from the stealers anymore. ( I think there wad 3 left last year and Andy brought the last 2 and I brought the very last 1 )

So if your thinking about giving your Corrado a rare look or if your having a respay then these are just the job for you.

I'm after £65 posted to your door.

Pics to follow ASAP

Cheers Johnny.

Ps Keep an eye out for more parts to come.

I looked at these , went to online banking , yeah I will take em I thought , then they were gone ! Lol never mind . Would have been nice to have a spare set .

I've got a set of these sitting in my garage still! :) Think I'll hang onto them if they're going for this kind of money.. they can only go up in value!

I think I have a new but used set on the car if that makes sense. I was going to replace them with the more solid plastic type because I thought they were aftermarket. Got me thinking now!!

They were only fitted to early cars weren't they ? . Chris langdons and robs cars are both around 94 and have plain plastics .

93 seemed to be the changeover.

My 93 16v had them. The 92 VR6 has them. The 96 8v doesn't.

Shame as it's another unique Corrado part I could do with for the Campaign.

Guess even for the lucky few with a "money no object restoration" project/budget even their snookered.

Unless Classic parts DE kick start production, the restoration road ahead looks like a heavily refurbished, make do or mend one !