lewvw

Weitech Hicon GT coilovers VR6

Hey guys,

Selling my coilovers as I have am selling the Corrado and have put it back to standard suspension.

They have done about 3000 miles and have been on for just over a year.

I have the original receipt, box and c spanner.

Genuine front top mounts and bearings fitted at time of coilovers included.

£200 collected from Gloucester.

IMAG0743.jpg

Edited by lewvw

That's an excellent price with what's included. I am tempted even though i don't need coilover's :bonk:

These are a steal man!!!!! If there still up in a week ill have them off you straight away!!!!!!!!

For anyone who doesn't know, KW bought out Weitech so these are the KW V1's but painted green instead of purple. Full stainless steel body nylon spigots etc etc... LEWVW May i recommend taking 30 mins cleaning them and re-listing them for £400. ha. My friend and i cleaned up some he has on his S8 for 3 and a bit years and they looked like new. Good luck with the sale

Yep great price , i run these and im pleased with them ,taylor is right aswell , kw , weitec and i think if i remember correctly ap? Are made in the same factory , there all made to suit each price gap in the market ir so i was told by venom , either way there a set

These are a steal man!!!!! If there still up in a week ill have them off you straight away!!!!!!!!

For anyone who doesn't know, KW bought out Weitech so these are the KW V1's but painted green instead of purple. Full stainless steel body nylon spigots etc etc... LEWVW May i recommend taking 30 mins cleaning them and re-listing them for £400. ha. My friend and i cleaned up some he has on his S8 for 3 and a bit years and they looked like new. Good luck with the sale

Always good to know as I've got a set of these in the shed I need to clean up and sell! :lol:

Bought some of these last week for £250! Bargain. I did get a pair of wings for free with mine though :lol:

The bodies come up beautifully with a bit of wire-brushing but be aware that as with any coilovers the powder coat will start to flake off the springs eventually (inevitable, it's not flexible enough to cope with the length changes the springs experience) so take it easy when you clean them up. You can't really see the springs when they're fitted anyway :)

It's powder-coat, and given time it will crack...whether it's JOMs, Weitecs or KWs.

Given time anything will crack, whether its paint, metal, turkey burger, penguin scrotum, apricot paste, even wale sperm.

Given time anything will crack, whether its paint, metal, turkey burger, penguin scrotum, apricot paste, even wale sperm.

Not Chuck Norris spirit though.