Sign in to follow this  
GsixT

Some belated Inters pics of the corrado variety for you all

Sorry for the poor quality. They look much MUCH nicer high res and very sharp. Much sharper than the below as jpeg compression is ruining my lovely post processed edited pics! You get the jist though. Sorry if they have all been seen before.

PLEASE ASK ME IF YOU WANT ANY HIGH RES ONES and/or If you want to take any of the below ones PLEASE ASK ME before doing anything with them. LAst inters a certain other forum "stole" all my online pictures and embedded their own watermarks int hem and passed them all off as their own work! Wouldnt have minded if it were a couple but was half my pics in their collection!

Cheers

IMG_2448%20E.jpg

IMG_2495%20E.jpg

IMG_2500%20E.jpg

IMG_2501%20E.jpg

IMG_2502%20E.jpg

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2589.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

img][img]

What a great set of pics, wish I could have made it there. The deep dish wheels on the blue M reg make it look soooo mean! 8)

Guys Charged Up Storm is really getting a lot of pics taken of it, Rightly so. it looks sooooooo good

Think its H639 TNV, and it belongs to 2CC who seems to be a bit non-existant around these parts lately :(

Do you know the colour Jim? Not many of us Dark Burgundy owners kicking about. Difficult to tell as the colour can look so different. Doesnt really look black enough to be black - if you know what I mean! :|

Yeah - its Dark Burgundy :)

Just did a quick search for all posts by him, and the colour was in his sig :)

'90 Dark Burgundy Pearl 16v

cool - cheers man - my eyes ain't deceiving me. Out of the 2500 odd members - I've only encountered, Aposegil, Phat VR6, A20Lee,2cc and a couple of others then with the same colour. Wonder how many are kicking about - sorry for hijacking the thread.

Thanks again Jim.

Hope you don't mind GSixT, but found a few other nice Corrado pics in your Inters collection, and thought i'd link to em here just to help complete the set :)

IMG_2549.JPG

IMG_2592.JPG

IMG_2577.JPG

IMG_2576.JPG

Doh! Forgot about those ones must have missed them. Dont mind at all mate. Will get back to those that have asked for high res ones asap. So pushed for time at the moment my apologies.

Nice pics dude, did you have a press pass to get track side? must get myself more organised for next year :roll:

Nice pics dude, did you have a press pass to get track side? must get myself more organised for next year :roll:

I can only dream of press passes at such events! Im not sure how you get hold of one tbh. No, those pics were just taken by me standing on what they called "bins" (big wooden skip like containers). I was on crutches at the time so had to get mates to help me up! Looked like a right plum but was worth it for the view and beign able to get shots with no silly fence in the pic. Only trouble we were right down where they were reaching high speed and getting a good shot that was in frame and not blurred whilst not being able to stand properly (some idiots were rocking the fence) was quite hard.

I quite like the below one too:

IMG_2477.JPG

What was the fastest corrado of the Inters weekend then?

I can only dream of press passes at such events! Im not sure how you get hold of one tbh. No, those pics were just taken by me standing on what they called "bins" (big wooden skip like containers). I was on crutches at the time so had to get mates to help me up! Looked like a right plum but was worth it for the view and beign able to get shots with no silly fence in the pic. Only trouble we were right down where they were reaching high speed and getting a good shot that was in frame and not blurred whilst not being able to stand properly (some idiots were rocking the fence) was quite hard.

I quite like the below one too:

IMG_2477.JPG

What was the fastest corrado of the Inters weekend then?

good thinking..should have done the same, will do next year!

Don't suppose you could email me hi-res copies of the first two could you (email to mailto:[email protected])

The silver VR in the first pic is Andy Brookes' recently acquired VR6 (Hey Nigel - he finally succumbed and bought another one!)

John

What a great set of pics, wish I could have made it there. The deep dish wheels on the blue M reg make it look soooo mean! 8)

Sorry to tell you guys but that blue corrodo caught fire and no longer around !!!

:(

Sorry to tell you guys but that blue corrodo caught fire and no longer around !!!

:shock: such a nice car too.. RIP...

so whens your motor coming out to some shows then Sukh??

:shock: such a nice car too.. RIP...

so whens your motor coming out to some shows then Sukh??

it will out for VW Forum in Germany next month !! can't wait :)