Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

logo.gif

The nights are drawing in, and the temperatures are dropping outside.. it's that rolling road time of year! Organised due to popular demand :)

Date & Time

Sunday, October 27th, 2013. We'll be starting for around 9.30am. This may not suit people who live far away... if you don't like early mornings or you live in the Lake District, then you may wish to not put your name down! Alternatively I can slot you in later into the running order :)

The Venue

The event will be held at Stealth Racing in Southam. Their address is:

Unit 6 & 12

Warwick House Ind Park

Southam

CV47 2PT

A view of the location can be found here on Google Maps.

This is the entrance of the industrial park.

entrance.JPG

If you're going to be coming along to spectate, please drive straight on and park at the FRONT of their unit (past where the bright orange TNT delivery van is in the picture). If you're having your car rolling roaded please take a left and park round the back (look for all the Corrado's). Please stick to this!

If you're rollering your car, when you arrive, please come and find me.. I'll be hanging around by the rollers most of the time and just ask if you don't know what I look like - most people there will probably know who I am and can point you in my direction. I'll confirm you've arrived and get you into the running order.

The Price

I've not yet confirmed prices with Vince, but it's always been £25 for two runs and a printed copy of your results including BHP and torque plots. I've no reason to believe it's gone up!

I'll be contacting everyone who has put their name down at the start of October to collect payment in advance. If you're not 100% certain you can attend, please don't put your name down. It takes a lot of time and effort to organise things like this and I just don't want the hassle of trying to sort out refunds for people 2 days before the start of the event. Sorry. You're more than welcome to just come on the day though.. and if we're still running I can take cash on the day and put you into the running order.

Participants......

1. Jim ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

2. mic_VR ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

3. VAG-hag ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

4. Purple Tom

5. redborbet ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

6. Hofmeister ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

7. RedTyphoon ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

8. owen g60 ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

9. perky15 ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

10. bendunstan ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

11. JMC ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

12. dragon green ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

13. EJ Taylor ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

14. EJ Taylor's mate Billy ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

15. pbradley98 ** PAID ** - Thanks! :)

16. VRTrickster

Edited by Jim

Good work mate, just let me know what and when to pay up.

Might need a bit of help getting back to 2011 though....

Yeah - fixed that error :) Was hoping no one had noticed ;)

Well done Jim.

I will eat my printout if I wont see numbers around 400hp. :D

I'll bring some ketchup :)

Bump. I think this is just too soon after the VR6 OC Rolling Road day to get any significant interest :(

Not sure to be honest - I'm speaking to Vince this week to book my VR in for some new tappets, so I'll see what sorts of numbers he needs before he's happy to run the day :)

Seeing that stealth logo reminds me I should continue to work on vinces new website!

When vr6oc did the rolling road day a few months ago it was a minimum of 20 cars upto around 30 - 35. Think we ran around 28 on the day and were done for around 3:15 -3:30 pm.

Yeah - those are certainly the sorts of numbers we've had in the past mate and that was usually just from Corrado Forum folks!

I'll probably come along to this, however would not be able to confirm until nearer the day due to work, so will keep an eye on the thread.

Sweet! i only live in Banbury. Be pretty rude of me not to come along so everybody can find the faults with my G60 i missed when i brought it!:bonk:

I have to check with the wife/boss first to make sure that im not forgetting somebody's birthday or that its not our wedding anniversary or something similar but i don't see why i cant make it. All sorted, Im allowed to come out and play!!!!!:dance:

Be good to see if there's some horsepower under the bonnet or a few miniature donkeys! Betting on having the lowest BHP stats on the day! Do i get a consolation trophy or anything?

Ben

PS because im local somebody will be able to tow me home when Corrado breaks yea?.............

Edited by bendunstan

Well you'll be at the right place to fix it if it does blow up! If it helps put your mind at ease, in my 12+ years in the Corrado Club and having been to probably 10 or so rolling road days, I've never seen a car go pop on the rollers! :)

I'll add you to the list :)

Really looking forward to this now, come on folks let get a few more motors along to make it a full day!

We won't be able to run the day with 11 cars Mic - we actually NEED more cars to come along I think :(

couldn't we up the price a few quid to compensate? I am hoping for a set of 263s and fit my manifold be nice too see the figures and see some other cars on the rollers :-)