Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

Why not postpone it to the New Year ?

Because a lot of our cars will be off the road then. My Tax runs out end of October and she wont be back on the road again until April

But we're still on right? More cake to go round at these numbers!

We are unless anyone drops out. Literally it's going to have to be all 15 people coming, at £30 each otherwise it's game over. If anyone is thinking of dropping out now please do so now so that I don't start taking payments for people only to have to refund everyone who has paid :|

I've never been one to want a RR figure for my car, would be nice to attend and come look, but not bothered about running my car (sounds buggered again anyway)

I've never been one to want a RR figure for my car, would be nice to attend and come look, but not bothered about running my car (sounds buggered again anyway)

You still down Newport way? Convoy!

Sounds fairly promising still then. PM will be going out hopefully in the next few days to sort out payment :)

Is there pic's on a build thread of it as I am interested now.Having seen Vag-hag's car in the flesh I know he has similar taste's to myself and your's does sound Yummy :)

Lots of love on here! Shame you are so far away James, these rr days are a good laugh.

Lots of love on here! Shame you are so far away James, these rr days are a good laugh.

Chris your car is mint :luvlove: it matey,would love to have done the RR day too but can't wait for next year there is a bit planned for mine over the winter,leather is out going back more OEM on the interior with the Recaro's and other bit's n bob's.

Still up for it here ,there will be no garaged corrado round here just plain old all year round corrado'ness , i actually feel a bit sorry for all you folks that are off the road having to wait to drive again next year , they wont melt haha

Still up for it here ,there will be no garaged corrado round here just plain old all year round corrado'ness , i actually feel a bit sorry for all you folks that are off the road having to wait to drive again next year , they wont melt haha

You are right Matt we are just weirdo's :crazyeyes:

X2

My Corrado is brilliant in the winter ! My snow tyres,hot heater,heated seats and a LSD ,I go anywhere

Looking forward to winter in mine this year :) Need to get some winter tyres ordered though.. never going to go without them ever again after my first experience with them last winter :)

Looking forward to winter in mine this year :) Need to get some winter tyres ordered though.. never going to go without them ever again after my first experience with them last winter :)

Didn't you sell them Jim? Would they not have fitted the corrado? I take it an Octavia is 5x112 then?

Didn't you sell them Jim? Would they not have fitted the corrado? I take it an Octavia is 5x112 then?

Yeah - 5x112 mate, and the tyres would just have been too big anyway - 205/55/16 - I'm going to get a set of of 195/50/15's and stick em on a spare set of Speedlines I have. Should be able to get good tyres for about £200 - getting VR's native size of 205/50/15 would be a fair bit more expensive.

Yeah - 5x112 mate, and the tyres would just have been too big anyway - 205/55/16 - I'm going to get a set of of 195/50/15's and stick em on a spare set of Speedlines I have. Should be able to get good tyres for about £200 - getting VR's native size of 205/50/15 would be a fair bit more expensive.

Ask Mr Lobitos? you may be surprised. ;)

Yep they are pretty good all year round , i can see the other side of it though and why cars a garaged , you just dont get to drive when that air is nice and crisp cold and the car seems so much more alive

Yep they are pretty good all year round , i can see the other side of it though and why cars a garaged , you just dont get to drive when that air is nice and crisp cold and the car seems so much more alive

Exactly Matt my Cossie loved the cold air of the winter it was Rapid that time of year plus it was 4x4 an awesome car wish i still had it :(

Ask Mr Lobitos? you may be surprised. ;)

I've dealt with him before and know his tyre prices are great - as is the quality of the service you get :)

Downside of that though James, you'd still own a Ford............

:razz:

Sod that id love a cossy or an rs turbo , oooo series one or a nice lux , proper whale tail power machines james get some pics up so we can see your old girl

Downside of that though James, you'd still own a Ford............

:razz:

I know mate Ford's do have their own issue's but hand on heart I did not have problem's with mine and pound for pound they are the best value performance car full stop. Mine was an xr4x4 running cossie power but 4x4 running gear and it destroyed many subaru's/evo's/m3's allsort's mate Loved that car.

Sorry matt I haven't got any pic's anymore but I still have the shell I will get a couple of pic's over the wkend (it is totally stripped}

Edited by clumpy1