axcel01uk

Scirocco 20k would you buy?

Some lovely cars on there .but well marked up though .I liked an mk2 edition g60 on piston heads a month back it was 4k . Classics now have it and want 11k ! .

Edited by robrado974

There are some fantastic examples on there tbh. Some prices are quite wild, but some dont seem too far over normal trade prices if they are in decent nick.

That site could pretty much just be my dream garage - they always seem to get some fabulous cars on there. The NSX is glorious :) And they always have a good selection of German muscle (M3's and M5's, etc).

Some lovely cars on there .but well marked up though .I liked an mk2 edition g60 on piston heads a month back it was 4k . Classics now have it and want 11k ! .

11k for a mk2 g60 running a set of lenso fake split rims...they are taking the **** a bit with that one for sure!

Yeah im loving the nsx..... lovely thing that is. Im also a little bit in love with the 600z for some unknown reason!