james153

New Wiring Loom Website, RayneAutomotive.co.uk - Special 10% forum discount!

We have just launched our new website to sell our wiring solutions It includes uprated headlight looms and cup holders as well as heated seat looms and conversion looms. Check it out. Also great savings for group buys.

Visit http://www.RayneAutomotive.co.uk for these great deals.

Get 10% off everything until Sunday with the code OWO10RA

Orders over £50 are also shipped free so grab a cup holder for free shipping.

Thanks

James

Edited by james153

James, what's the score on fitting.... I see the 2 oem connectors that fit to the head lights. Where do the rest of the wires go. Assume it has to connect to the headlight switch some how and an earth to the batt. Don't want to butcher existing wires.

James, what's the score on fitting.... I see the 2 oem connectors that fit to the head lights. Where do the rest of the wires go. Assume it has to connect to the headlight switch some how and an earth to the batt. Don't want to butcher existing wires.

Hello, the loom has the two OE connectors for the headlamps as you say. It then has connectors that plug into your old loom at the lights without you having to cut anything so its completely reversible. The whole loom is fitted under the bonnet as well so its nice and simple, without causing any damage. :)

Hello, the loom has the two OE connectors for the headlamps as you say. It then has connectors that plug into your old loom at the lights without you having to cut anything so its completely reversible. The whole loom is fitted under the bonnet as well so its nice and simple, without causing any damage. :)

Cool... Interested just doing me research.

Edited by delfinis38

No looks like you add postage... Comes to just over 36 quid with discount at moment.

Hello, They are normally £40 so the £36 has the 10% discount included :D Thanks for all the interest guys.

Have received my loom thanks. Just one question, where is the ballast resistor? Is. It the yellow thing attached to the wing?

Took the car for a run last night and I've decided I'm in need of one of these...... it's like driving by candlelight!

Good work James.....I still havent fitted that heated seat loom you made for me! reminds me that I need to crack on with that :)

Have received my loom thanks. Just one question, where is the ballast resistor? Is. It the yellow thing attached to the wing?

Yeah that's the one, just simply unplug and remove if you wish and you'll be ready to go :)

Took the car for a run last night and I've decided I'm in need of one of these...... it's like driving by candlelight!

Yeah it's terrible as the nights start drawing in. Headlight looms have 10% off until the end of the week. :D

All fitted. Looks to be pretty bright, I've not driven a Rado in a few years so I can't visualise them before but upgrade was easy once I engaged my brain, next is my fried dash loom. Then mot tomorrow!

Gonna need one of these , can i pay by the dreaded credit card over the phone ? Or do i use the website , im on phone thats all , will have a better look tomorrow

Gonna need one of these , can i pay by the dreaded credit card over the phone ? Or do i use the website , im on phone thats all , will have a better look tomorrow

You should be able to pay by card direct on the website. Ta

Hi mate cant seem to order of the web page ,after iv clicked add to basket it just says internal server error , not sure if its my phone or your web site

Any other way i can do it i cant seem to find any contact numbers either bud

I have been looking for a heated seat loom for a Polo 6n2 for ages. Are all the plugs attached to simply plug in and play for the two switches, seats and the back of the fuse box?

Cheers

I've just ordered from the webpage just fine on my PC so maybe it's your phone Matt?

Just placed my order over my phone worked ok although my phone did crash first time, think that's my phones fault though.

thought I might as well throw in a cup holder as well:-)