jack_t

breaking 92 2.0 16v bright black metallic

whats left on this car? pleas epost a list. im looking petrol flap in black, possible door and wing if good condition. also rear bumper.

Please let me know.

whats left on this car? pleas epost a list. im looking petrol flap in black, possible door and wing if good condition. also rear bumper.

Please let me know.

i have petrol flap and drives door no wings unfortunatlty

send me a pm with bits you are after and i will let you know whats left i am cutting the shell up on saturday

cut the shell up at the weekend and will be taking it to the scrap yard on saturday

all parts removed from car will try and post a list of everything i have left at the weekend

in the mean time get in touch with your part requests

cut the shell up at the weekend and will be taking it to the scrap yard on saturday

all parts removed from car will try and post a list of everything i have left at the weekend

in the mean time get in touch with your part requests

Hi

Do you still have the exhaust hangers? If so are they the bar type and how much posted for the three.

Thanks

Steve

P.S.

If the sills are still in good condition then it might be worth your while carefully removing these for a future sale. These are a weak point on the raddo as i have found out cost me £100 for 1 delivered.

list of everything remaining

black A B and C pillers

Black Center console

Drivers door

plastic windscreen 3 peice plastics

spare wheel

passenger side door glass

rear strut top covers

black rear view mirror

handbrake lever

under dash pannels

bonnet release lever

central locking pump

seatbelts

black boot side carpets in very good condition

steering wheel

Black Carpet in good condition

full 2.0 16v engine, loom, clocks, gearbox with ancilieries ( with KR cams and Engine history) £100

Sunroof outer shell in good condition

if someone wants to all all of the above plus whatever other corrado bits i have for £200 you are more than welcome to come take them off my hands as they are just taking up space .....i am not bothered if you are just going to sell on for profit

Have you got the metering head to inlet pipe rubber boot? The one that looks like a pancake/pontefract cake. Mines got crack in it and leaks air. Need a new one asap if poss.

Hi,

Do you have the handbrake still and does that include the gaiter? What colour is it?

Thanks,

T