Sign in to follow this  
STORM 2

LED light units

Does anyone know of supplier/manufacturer of LED tail ights for the Corrado? I know other models have had aftermarket ones made like the ones on new BM's or on new public buses?

Have done a search on this forum and can only find posts related to LED bulb replacement not the whole light unit

I'm pretty certain that these have not yet been released by anyone... :?

Keep an eye out for FK or In-Pro who are the regulars for this kinda product... 8)

I am led to believe that they're not "road legal" unless they were originally fitted to the vehicle by the manufacturer, and went through type approval.

But like you've seen, at the moment it seems the only LED option is bulb replacement LEDs at the moment...

I bought a load of bulb replacements at Inters, but have decided to stick with standard filiment bulbs now as I didnt have the heart to break the orange part out of my brand new indicators.

I have 4 Indicator bulbs and 2 stop and tail bulbs. They were changing £15 a pop at inters, yours for £60 the lot. They are the 24 LED type with back illumination to light up the reflectors of the lamps.

Cheers Andy

Thought they looked a bit too big to get through the holes in the rear clusters... have you tried em yet?