Harrier

17in BBS RX2's

For sale are my lovely RX2's.I have owned them from new & they have never been re-furbed or split. Apart from 1 wheel which has 2 small scuffs, (shown) they are in near perfect condition.They have had minimal use in wet weather & rarely used in the winter months.They are 17in ,et35 & 7.5 width, 5x100.They are fitted with Goodyear F1 tyres with at least 5mm tread 205x40x17.They come with bolts & locking bolts.I even have the original sales receipt & BBS booklet.They look great on the Corrado or most VAG cars.

Looking for £850 collection only from South Hampshire.thanks .Daren

Edited by Harrier

Oh no :bonk: I really can't cope with all the nice wheel's coming up for sale at the same time lovely wheel's daren but not for me Very GLWS

had these on when i first got my c , moved them on and replaced them with the ultraleggera , which i regret, have been on the look out for a set since, must resist but then again i say this about anything juicy that comes up for sale, hope you sell these quick, like in the next 5 minutes

Go on Mr lob if you buy them it mean's i can't buy them.................... Hurry up please...

had these on when i first got my c , moved them on and replaced them with the ultraleggera , which i regret, have been on the look out for a set since, must resist but then again i say this about anything juicy that comes up for sale, hope you sell these quick, like in the next 5 minutes

I still have your RCs sat on a shelf unused since I bought them

Must.....resist.....must.....resist......can't hold it....

Just what your car needs, do it!

Must.....resist.....must.....resist......can't hold it....

Just what your car needs, do it!

They would look stunning on a charged Blackberry :)

Just do it Ron!

Edited by lewvw
peer pressure

I actually wrote a PM and then realised he is south of London, no way I am driving 600 miles round trip to collect them!

GLWS though, would have been great on my car :)

Ask me nicely and I'll pick them up and you can collect from me.

Now about my commission

Haha man, that is just egging me on now ;)

I actually wrote a PM and then realised he is south of London, no way I am driving 600 miles round trip to collect them!

Might be able to meet halfway?

Loads of couriers out there that would do the job! Not tok pricy last time I sent some.

Loads of couriers out there that would do the job! Not too pricy last time I sent some.

Still for sale, am i asking too much for these ?

I'm sure you paid a fair bit for these when new mate but I barely got £500 for my Porsche wheel's earlier in the year on ebay and they were mint with £600 of tyre's on them wheel's are a funny thing some command good strong money other's not so much I'm now struggling to sell a brand new set of porsche wheel's. Maybe...........