Sign in to follow this  
g60bv

check this out.. ha ha

A SEVEN HUNDRED WATT motor??? FIFTY-SEVEN amps???

WTF?

It's like leaving the lights on all day and all night, jeez..

And all for ONE psi (supposedly). We get a full SIX psi for free with the Schrick (which is about half an atmosphere)!

I can't say I'm surprised, in fact I'm surprised that we've not seen stuff like this before.

Well I'm bloody impressed, come on, be 'the first in the county to own one', 'the only genuine disrupter in the UK', and don't worry, 'it's not a 'small computer muffin fan'(sic), jeeez, and it's axial flow and everything (OK, so are hair dryers!)

Just think, buy one of those exhaust tail pipe 'turbo' whistle fans too and youl'l be away, one end sucking the car along, the other end pushing.......whooooooshhhh!

dame i wish i had a saxo, with one of those, an exhaust turbo whistle, nine exhaust pipes and green neons, i would beat any car in the world, plus max power could come a take a photo of it, wow.. the girls would love me, i would be a star..... :brickwall:

i think its about time the forum members donated a £1 each towards a 'project' lax power car....we could try out all sorts of stupid gizmos on ebay.

the whistler thing...turbo fan air filters with Axial flow....super chips...resistors in the fuel pump...neons...list is endless..what say you guys. My choice would be an UNO Turbo! complete with sunstrip and door graphics and perhaps the go faster viper stripes and tail pipe trim! :twisted:

dubbprince, I think you might be on to something there, as long as it has 'trick' blue flashing pedals and neon washer jets, and the back seats full of McDonalds wrappers (coz window wouldn't go down far enough to chuck 'em out the window mate'.).....but who would volunteer to drive 'it', and more importantly would you be fully insured driving with balaclava and extra dark glasses on?

My saying of the day today...'As long as it's not one of those computer muffin fans, put me down for two!'

Why not build the "Corrado Forum Corrado" then sell it an make money for a massive road trip to germany of something.

Take One smashed C, Restore, breath on slighly, take to a few shows, see for a huge profit and do another till we can build a ken lark C!!

Yuk yuk for pure comedy value you need a Panda 4x4... :D

I like the idea of a group project C, but you know it would end up being only a few people that did all the work. Mind you if everyone contributed financially it could be a very cool idea. Especially with those knackered C's floating round at the moment that are destined for the big scrapyard in the sky.

We could do a group buy for one, restore it, shove a TDi in it, take it to some shows and sell it on. Safe in the knowledge that we would have preserved a C for future enjoyment. The only problem is, you need to get a way of making money out of it, or at least breaking even... not sure how that could happen. Any suggestions?

This is not easy to believe in... :lol:

But if someone buy one... :shock:

Just lets us know for the results... :wink:

shhhhh... :roll: you'll give away all of my plans... ;)

Electric supercharger AND exhaust Kazoo... ultimate combination! ;) :lol: :roll: :twisted:

gotta move with the times boys, scrap the mechanical charger and go for this new electonic, pc fan powered monster :thumb right: :lol: :wink: :roll: :?