Sign in to follow this  
Spork

ETKA

Where's the best place to get a copy of this ?

If anyone can help then I would be grateful, and if you can help, but if your help is not strictly in keeping with the honesty and wholesomeness of this forum, then mail me at mailto:[email protected] :wink:

Cheers.

if you give me a CD i will make ya a copy :wink: not really i will burn you a copy if you want but i can't charge you coz thats breaking the law LOL

Just to be a spoil fun: Copies of ETKA are illegal, Lexicon (or whatever the company is called that make 'm), can and will sue if caught.

AFAIK, there is now a end-user "cheap" version available, but that's not for free.

Sorry, but ETKA issues can be dangerous.

Tempest

i should also point out too that the Corrado-forum does not condone copies of ETKA or Robert Bentley on CD being advertised on here

AUDI & VOLKSWAGEN in this catalog you will be able to find any spare parts for automobiles AUDI and VW. select stamp and yr of the production of your automobile, then model, group and the subgroup of spare parts. To learn prices on the vehicle spare part and substitutes you can into the Internet the store of vehicle spare parts http://www.exist.ru

LOL russian mind you thats no good compaired to the real thing ((( WHICH MY LOCAL DEALER GAVE ME )))

coz i was in there sooooo much and it toooook him hours finding little bits for me

sorry to spoil your fun i am not sellin them off !!! and no i havent sent him one.

:p

na wasn't "telling you off" as such just mentioning in case any other forum user(s) tried asking for copies of ETKA etc......just basically covering the forum's behind :-P

Hmmmm, this post apears to of got people more excited than I imagined. Just to recap, i asked 'Where is the best place to get a copy of this' NOT 'Where can I get ilegaly pirated copies of this'.

The word copy refers to the software in question, it does not mean PIRATE. If you went into WH Smith and asked for a copy of PVW would you expect them to present you with a badly photocopied pirate of the magazine ????

I just wanted to know if this software was available and if so, where and how much, I even mentioned that if any one was to offer anything not strictly honest they should email me. So my appologies to the forum admins if this has caused any problems ! I understand that the integerity of the forum needs to be maintained in order to make sure that it stays online as a valuable mine of Corrado info !!

Anyway, I just felt I should add this to the thread, as the record needed straightening and some feathers smoothing !

Thank you very much to EVERYONE that replied to this topic as always you were all very helpful !!

PS. If you are interested no one here has seriously offered me a pirate copy.

PPS. The makers a ETKA are called Lex-Com you can read all about them here http://www.lex-com.net

PPPS. I am looking into the Consumer version that Tempest reffered to, as that seems like a sensible solution for all !! (Thanks Tempest)

PPPPS. FAO Tempest, Lexicon are also a real company, they make the best sounding reverb effects units, for audio production, available. i have a couple and they are great ! :lol:

etka is not available to the general public...only vw dealerships,you can only buy copy etka discs

A similar product is available for independant's called ETOS

See http://www.etos.info

etka is not available to the general public...only vw dealerships,you can only buy copy etka discs

Or any garage that's prepared to pay a very reasonable £15 per month......

K

A similar product is available for independant's called ETOS

See http://www.etos.info

ill stick with my free copy etka which looks better than that etos version :)

Or any garage that's prepared to pay a very reasonable £15 per month......

K

Or petrol station (according to the website)............ WHY ????

I'd like 20 gallons of 4 star and a sump gasket please !

Or petrol station (according to the website)............ WHY ????

I'd like 20 gallons of 4 star and a sump gasket please !

LOL! Don't forget the Lion Bar and Coilpack......

LOL! Don't forget the Lion Bar and Coilpack......

Thinking about it though, it would be great when you were stuck on a Sunday night in desperate need of some parts, you could just pop down to your nearest 24hr Shell and pick some up ! With the obligatory Lion bar of course !

Although if they charge as much for the parts as they do for the aforementioned lion bar, then fashioning your own parts from Dodo bones may be a cheaper option

:?