stevec14

Picked up the missus' new car. What do you think?

Hi All

A recent trip to stoke on trent caused me to part with my well earned coin in exchange for this.

Tiguan8.jpg

Tiguan12.jpg

It is the 2.0 tdi 170 4 motion R line model with very good spec.

Now i love the way my corrado:g60: drives, but it's a difficult decision on which set of keys to take!

Very nice daily.

One question though, is it poss to find out if your steering wheel has been changed or is that the standard one? Only thinking as it looks like something similar to a mk5 Golf one rather than a mk6 Golf wheel. As in it looks like an older design to the age of the car.

Hi

Looked at a golf R line but the extra space, versatility and comfort of the Tiguan swung it for us(have two kids). The Golf R line was nice but a bit too much like what I already have, a hot hatch. The tiguan is totally standard, apart from some very nice factory extra's. Leather, satnav, Reverse park camera, Park assist, Winter pack etc. All other Tiguan R lines that I have seen on same model year or older, have same steering wheel. It looks like a Golf GTI wheel but with R line embossed in chrome badge. The newer ones have a three spoke wheel with chrome spokes. Too blingy for my liking.

Hi

Looked at a golf R line but the extra space, versatility and comfort of the Tiguan swung it for us(have two kids). The Golf R line was nice but a bit too much like what I already have, a hot hatch. The tiguan is totally standard, apart from some very nice factory extra's. Leather, satnav, Reverse park camera, Park assist, Winter pack etc. All other Tiguan R lines that I have seen on same model year or older, have same steering wheel. It looks like a Golf GTI wheel but with R line embossed in chrome badge. The newer ones have a three spoke wheel with chrome spokes. Too blingy for my liking.

Must have been the fumes from the nearby incinerator.......