MikeVR6

Digital Version of Corrado, Storm and Supercharged Logos.

Hi Folks.

I bought a custom indoor car cover at the NEC show and I want to have "Supercharged Corrado Storm" embroidered on it. To do this I need digital copies of the logos.

I've hunted around the forum and can't find a .gif or .jpg. Actually I need the data in EPS Vector format. But I can take care of the conversion from gif/jpg myself.

I understand this may be a little sensitive and I will destroy the data once I've sent it on to the suppliers or I can supply their contact details directly so I never have hands on the files.

I am security cleared. So you can trust me :)

Edited by MikeVR6

Interesting how you say we can trust you..

I am NATO and MOD Secret security cleared. So you can trust me :)

However, your location is Germany, you have security clearance and "Supercharged Corrado Storm" is an anagram of

U.S. TOMOGRAPH CARD RECORDERS

I'm not sure what you want with this information, but you wont be getting it from me. :hitler::hitler::hitler:

At a guess I'd say he was British Armed Forces based over there with the mention of MoD security clearances. What exactly do you need Mike? Not sure if I've understood your request, but if its just a digital photo of the badges sent to you in jpg format, I can send you the Corrado and Storm ones if you like mate.

Scheisse! I've been rumbled :) Ideally I need the actual script itself in the right type face and in this EPS Vector format. That's what the cover manufacturer has asked for. I guess that's what their embroidery machine recognises. However, just closeup photos would do as a start. Maybe they have some clever person who can recreate the script. I realise that these could be used to reproduce the badges and that Trimsport are already doing this. Hence I want to make it clear this in NOT my intention and I will not be passing these files onto anyone else. Trimsport do an excellent job and I have bought from them many times over the years and I am not going to help anyone undermine them. I just want my £260 indoor cover to be completely bespoke for my baby.

At a guess I'd say he was British Armed Forces based over there with the mention of MoD security clearances. What exactly do you need Mike? Not sure if I've understood your request, but if its just a digital photo of the badges sent to you in jpg format, I can send you the Corrado and Storm ones if you like mate.

I work in those circles. Though not a member of HM Forces these days. Former Matelot. ;)

Digital photos would be great Sean. Please 'pm them to me.

Aha! Work proxy server blocks the link. But I'll have a butchers at home. Hopefully that will do the trick. Thanks!

BTW I'm stealing your signature script :)

Aha! Work proxy server blocks the link. But I'll have a butchers at home. Hopefully that will do the trick. Thanks!

BTW I'm stealing your signature script :)

I can e-mail it to you if you're desperate for it. The sig script is all yours, my charger is being taken out as we speak! :norty:

Yes please. I'll 'pm you my e-mail addy.

What happened? I think if I still lived in the UK I wouldn't have bothered with a charger. Too easy to fall foul of John Law with a car that just shouts "MORE!" when you give it some :)

Yes please. I'll 'pm you my e-mail addy.

What happened? I think if I still lived in the UK I wouldn't have bothered with a charger. Too easy to fall foul of John Law with a car that just shouts "MORE!" when you give it some :)

All will be revealed soon, although it's hardly a secret now! :lol: