Bs6VR6

Lots of things needed, from wings to wiring.

Hi, loads of bits needed, so I'm just going to list them below. When I stripped the car down I junked anything that was damaged or broken, which soon turned out to be about half of the car, so now looking to replace that long list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wings, both needed, colour not important.

Both Doors needed, preferably complete, or with as much as possible (my previous ones were rusted to hell and had been broken into so top frame and rubbers were split, rusted etc)

Front bumper, and all front end, the beam the front mount attaches to, slam panel etc.

Mk3 abs system, teves20 I think its called, as complete a system as possible, or advice on where I could look even.

That'll do for now, thanks in advance.

Max,

Wow, thanks all for the speedy replies. I'm in Bristol so am more than happy to collect if not a million miles away. Awkward position now as I'm not sure who to take up. Regarding doors, really want them as complete as possible with all rubbers, window mech and glass if possible, are any of the above in that condition? Also wings, am I right in thinking that the vr6 has slightly wider wings than early models? I suppose it boils down to whoever is closer really so I can collect. What sort of prices are you guys after as well?

The only other consideration is condition, literally threw any part that was at all damaged or broken so only really looking for parts in A1 condition, paint work not important as will be painting but no rust or dents if possible, sorry to be fussy.

Regards,

Max

Hi Max,

I have a 2.0l 16v 9a aqua blue corrado that has just failed its MOT on CO2 emissions. I'm trying to decide if I should scrap it, as the engine needs new gaskets, or put a new cat on it as the lads at the garage were really impressed how solid it was for the age. The chassis has no rust at all.

I'm in Bristol so thought I'd check if you would be interested in a whole car to strip for parts.

Let me know and I can send you a pic,

Rob

Hey guys, thanks everyone for the responses, never fails to amaze me how helpful this forum is. I think though my best option will be the last, to be able to pillage a complete car for parts, especially one in Bristol is the ideal solution. Apologies to all those who offered, not meaning to mess anyone about.

Rob, if the offer stands that seems to be the best option, rest assured the parts will be going to a good home mate. Please pictures would be great. I'm free either Saturday or Sunday to pop over mate if that works for you? Thanks again everyone.

Regards,

Max,

Hi Max

Here are a few pictures of the car. Still unsure if I should put it through the MOT to keep one more Corrado on the road but give me a call on 07913 449204, if it looks like the car you need from the photos, and we can arrange viewing.

Cheers,

Robert

sorry to down on the thread but that corrado looks really clean mate why not put it through the mot sorry just hate seeing corrados alot better than mine being scrapped and broken up thanks ross

Hi all,

Apologies to rob for not being able to do anything with the car, but as the guy above has said, maybe to nice to break, so hopefully someone will turn her round and bring her back. Anyway, have sent pm's to all those who offered parts so hopefully that all works out. Just a few more items im after, so hopefully you guys can help.

looking for a complete VR6 rear beam, my old one, I discovered was slightly bent due to a rear end accident, realised when I tried to offer it up to the new shell and the holes were about 8mm off, nightmare.

Exhaust tunnel heat shield, got a bit excited removing the existing one and this coupled with rusted fixings means I need to replace, the final piece was salvageable but need the pieces forward of that, or if not available some advice on alternatives. Thanks again in advance.

Regards,

mAX,