Jamie

Jamie's Flash Red VR6 - Woken From Hibernation

Haha, you know it makes sense Jamie!

As above, too cheap mate. I reckon that in 6 months time you could easily bang a grand on top of that and still get a reasonably quick sale.

Hopefully the love returns though, as I'm not sure some of the other options suggested would be a genuine step up in terms of pleasureable ownership after a very short while.

Not really looking for a step up as such Sean, more a change in direction really. My plan all along was to keep the Corrado alongside my new toy. Storage is the main obstacle really

still think you should have swapped it for that civic mate, that was sick

Haha it was a Honda Jazz actually :lol:

The photos are blocked for me, so I don't know what you've done Jamie! I'm assuming its a rear wheel drive German sports car............

The photos are blocked for me, so I don't know what you've done Jamie! I'm assuming its a rear wheel drive German sports car............

Kia vr7 Sean.

It's actually a porker Carrera but dunno which one...

Edited by delfinis38

That's strange Sean. Don't know why it's blocked you - you're the only person on here I actually like :lol:

It's a metallic lapis blue 2003 Porsche C4S. I wanted a Jizz with built in Go Pro Go Out And Drive Really Slow Sensor but couldn't find one I liked so ended up with this. My plan was to keep the Corrado as well but the ridiculous way insurance works in this country I'm not sure I'm going to be able to :(

Jamie it's blocked for Sean as he is on a Royal Navy Vessel. Sean it's a cracker he's a jammy git !!!

That's strange Sean. Don't know why it's blocked you - you're the only person on here I actually like :lol:

It's a metallic lapis blue 2003 Porsche C4S. I wanted a Jizz with built in Go Pro Go Out And Drive Really Slow Sensor but couldn't find one I liked so ended up with this. My plan was to keep the Corrado as well but the ridiculous way insurance works in this country I'm not sure I'm going to be able to :(

Its not a snag with what you've put up mate, its the work security crap that blocks anything on any image hosting site from being shown. There are very few pics I can see on here unfortunately. I'll check it out on the ipad when I next get wifi. :thumbleft:

Edit: That other one works! looks a cracker mate!

Very nice mate whats your plan with rado now ??

Cheers Matt

Well at the moment it's tucked up for the winter. My original plan was to keep it and have it as my project but been ****ed about by insurance companies so in reality it may have to go. I'm not going to rush into something I'll probably regret so I'll wait and see how I feel in the spring.

Haven't been on here for a little while, haven't even opened the garage for a few weeks now but picked these up at the weekend (bought them in the summer) and don't know whether to fit them or not. It did trigger something and make me realise how much I miss driving the Corrado...

71521016-8B19-42BC-B9EA-99C95AE87B7B.jpg

Funny thing is as well wherever I go in the 911, if I mention the Corrado to anyone I always get a "Ooh I love Corrados" and not a dicky bird about the Porsche :lol:

Alright lads :) Been a while but a change of circumstances (losing one of my garages) resulted in me having to pull the Corrado out and get it legal. Took it for an MOT and it went through with just two advisories - handbrake not effective (seized off while it's been laid up basically) and slight play in track rod ends. Not bad bearing in mind it's been off the road for nearly a year....

Needs a damn good clean then maybe going up for sale

E88E46B5-FEC5-40DD-B0C3-18AC516632CF.jpg

0D9ECFBE-A697-4E4F-A2A7-7AEF82A26FCF.jpg

E644C846-5381-4336-8EF5-44FC0D5735C7.jpg

25C43532-B2D7-4506-92CF-784F73878C29.jpg

That's a shame Jamie, although a great car so someone will get a cracker! Taken to the Porker then!?

That's a shame Jamie, although a great car so someone will get a cracker! Taken to the Porker then!?

Hiya Sean. Yeah it really is a fantastic car and I'll be sad to see it go when/if I do get rid of it. tbh I sort of hoped I wouldn't like the 911, but it really is a different league altogether mate.