Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

I have to say I’m very pleased with the protectors I bought from you last year. Last thing I want is cracked headlights! As you have some left, I might buy a spare set, just in case... I’ll pm you.

Afternoon all. It's Rob, of LM plastics/Pace. I've had a random forum message come through about these again. I didn't know these would still be wanted! I've sold my last business but still in the game. I've got 8 pairs left in clear that never sold on eBay. I'm not taking it away from the other new supplier, they do look a good fit, and myself and shawshankkid (Chris) went through a huge development task on these based on an original VW set. Please feel free to get in touch about the remaining sets.

Rob.

Did you send my 2 pairs out yet Rob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Spen. Not yet. I'm back from working away tomorrow. WE were a week late in getting back. I'll send tracking info tomorrow.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon all. It's Rob, of LM plastics/Pace. I've had a random forum message come through about these again. I didn't know these would still be wanted! I've sold my last business but still in the game. I've got 8 pairs left in clear that never sold on eBay. I'm not taking it away from the other new supplier, they do look a good fit, and myself and shawshankkid (Chris) went through a huge development task on these based on an original VW set. Please feel free to get in touch about the remaining sets.

Rob.

Hi Rob

Send me prices mate

so you have stuff that works on early fogs too?

Thanks

Hi Rob

I'd be very interested in a set of protectors.

Could you also send me prices of the bits you have?

Cheers

I am interested too - who's selling here - Rob or Anna?

I'd like clear headlight and fog light protectors for a 1995 car.

PM me details and I'll paypal it over.

Cheers,

Matt

Ours are in the building here now, just waiting to be unpacked and put on the shelf. Smoked and clear sets available.

Hey Spen. Not yet. I'm back from working away tomorrow. WE were a week late in getting back. I'll send tracking info tomorrow.

Hi Rob, I saw your covers on a mint Corrado VR6 that went through a recent Classic Car Auction. They looked like an excellent solution. Do you have any left? Can you send me details of price and how to buy?

are these still available? im interested in a set of headlight and foglight covers..

Didn't think there were any fog covers made ?

Won the football 2-1 :dance:

And headlight covers sorted as well :cheers:

Thanks Anna

Si

Just to clarify, I've been making these since 2007, ive recently sold my Acrylics Fabrication business but had some bits left over, the headlight covers being amongst it. I think I've got x4 sets of clear left then it's in the capable hands of Annavr6. I know the trouble in developing these and they've done good to make more. I've got to say, it seems like everyone who has a Corrado have been the best type of people deal with and I've made some great friends.

Fog light covers are available from Renewart ( via Facebook ). I messaged him a week ago or so and he’s making a new batch, once I’ve heard back from him I’ll let you guys know and it’ll be up to you to sort you own out.

Fog light covers are available from Renewart ( via Facebook ). I messaged him a week ago or so and he’s making a new batch, once I’ve heard back from him I’ll let you guys know and it’ll be up to you to sort you own out.

Vr6 monkey bought a set... from memory wasn't too impressed with the suction cup to attach to the light. But overall was happy.

Edited by delfinis38

Won the football 2-1 :dance:

And headlight covers sorted as well :cheers:

Thanks Anna

Si

It must have been you that ordered a set. Im going to grab some pics shortly of the smoked type

Edited by annavr6

I am hoping this worked and there should be 2 attachments showing the smoked covers. They are a light smoke but it means you can run them at night also. The mk2 ones we did are very dark smoke and i don't think you could use your headlights at all at night with them

Part numbers to quote if you call and order a set (not on the website yet)

WC941C001 - Clear

WC941C001S - Smoked

Edited by annavr6

It must have been you that ordered a set. Im going to grab some pics shortly of the smoked type

Yes I ordered a clear set on 2nd June,

spoke to Julian or George I think.

Si

I emailed Julian @ Heritage and ordered a clear set. DPD text says they will be here within an hour :)

And here they are - look great. Will put them on later

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93563[/ATTACH]

Fair play look good :thumbleft:

Si

I’ve had a set of those fog protectors from Renewart since last year. Positives - they are well made, look smart and have kept lights safe. Negatives - not cheap and suckers have failed a couple of times, but there is nothing else out there.

Surely some clever person can come with a good solution??