robrado974

1992 Vr6 ecu please

As above please ,the engine one , i will put the part no , we all know what an ecu looks like but just to make sure its the right one .021 906 258 b ,also has 0261200493 above it .

Many thanks

Rob .

Edited by robrado974

If it's a dizzy engine, I should have a suitable item.

Just gotta check part number, sure it ends in 'B' tho.

Thanks for getting back to me Stuey and Quicky , how much for yours Stuey ?.Im still deciding weather to get mine repaired or get anther one , if i get mine sorted i get to keep the super chip .But there are claims of them comong back not fixed or people claiming to have done more work than they need to do . I hate not knowing whose working on my stuff . The company i spoke to said it can cost anything up to £160.00 , thats for a full rebuild , but whose to going to know if it has or just had a small component replaced ?

Rob

Not even sure which bit is the chip Tbh Hasan. There's nothing written on the top of any components that stands out .

Rob

Take a pic and post it up. Most of the chips on the board will be surface mounted with tiny legs soldered to the board, the remapped chip will be mounted into a push fit socket and the legs will be thicker.

Similar to bottom left in this pic

vw_corrado_vr6_chiptuning_ecu_remap09_zps42435216.jpg